šŸ”± Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

Yes, I texted you back.

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

Is this a typo? The Q50 Red starts at $56,250 msrp

Thank you! MSRP is a typo, but the payment is correct.

Thank you. Those are some sick low payments for a 400 horsepower $56,000 car.

1 Like

April 2020 LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

Hey Hackrs! We hope you all are staying safe during this pandemic. We have built out massive spreadsheets for each and every brand to help you all secure the best savings.

This thread will now become our Audi thread. Once we have created all the other threads we will include the links to those threads in here as well.

Also due to keeping as much money in your pocket during this national crisis, we will NOT be charging any broker fees on top of the deals we post.

Remember, if you need a quicker response or if you have PMā€™d me and I have not yet responded, PLEASE CALL ME AT 818.900.2565 This is the best and quickest way to get in touch with me.

Donā€™t forget I deal in every make and model. If you want a car with more specific options or a car that I have not posted yet, call me at 818-900-2565

Here is the link to our current:

AUDI LEASE DEALS!!!

Here is the links to our other lease deal threads:

BMW

Honda

Hyundai

Infiniti

Lexus

Mercedes

Toyota

Just updated the Audi pricing list link to include the etron pricing with the Costco rebate included:)

Hey Bro,

Do you have the deal about the Q8 prestige?

Thanks!

Darnā€¦great deals! My next car is definitely an A5 PP. But I still have 14 monthā€™s on my Accord Sport :frowning: . Iā€™ll keep you guys in mind for when itā€™s time

Yes we do! Call or text us at 818.900.2565

I usually would say we could appraise your current Accord Sport to see if we could get you out of it early and into the A5 PP, but the fact of the matter is that the market is too volatile when it comes to selling or trading in your current car. Your best bet will be to at least wait until the Covid-19 crisis is under control and the market has balanced out.

1 Like

What is the fastest way to look at all your spreadsheets? I am in love with them

Thank you @Alex_Telhami!. If you click on our audi lease deals link at the top of this thread, it will take you to our spreadsheet page and at the bottom of that page there is also links to our other spreadsheets for our other brands as well.

1 Like

End of the month Audi lease pricing updated!!!

Pricing link posted at the top and bottom of this thread

AUDI LEASE DEALS!!!

Only one 2019 Audi A5 sportback premium plus left!!!

April Audi programs extended through Monday, May 4th.

Any Antigua Blue Etrons?

Deals for Q8 or A7

May Audi Deals now available! Links are at the top and bottom of this thread.

AUDI LEASE DEALS!!!

1 Like

Any Etron prestige left?