🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

any etrons?

DECEMBER 2020 AUDI LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

December Audi lease deals now available!

Audi Lease Deals | December 2020 Omega Auto Group

We have completely updated our website to empower all of you hackrs and put all of the information right at your fingertips.

Here are some of the many features available to you all once you create a free account on our site:

View Monthly payment with taxes included and discount:

View the breakdown of your total due at signing:

Customize your lease term and miles per year, add a down payment or choose Zero driveoff, add your sales tax rate, and even add multiple security deposits:

Add available rebates and protection plans:

Need a quote on a vehicle that has more specific options or on a car that you do not see on our website currently? Configure your own lease offer!:

Remember, if you need a quicker response or if you have PM’d us and we have not yet responded, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT US AT 818.900.2565 This is the best and quickest way to get in touch with us.

FAQ’s

Are the deals that you post specific to a certain car?

No, the deals we post are based on any model with that same MSRP. We can get you any car as long as its available in CA. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to text, chat on our website, or call us.

Am I able to choose the color and options I want?

Yes, you just need to let us know what options you want and your top three color choices. We will locate it and put together a deal for you.

Can I get pictures of the car?

Yes, once we locate the specific car that you are interested in we are able to provide pictures.

Can it be shipped?
Yes, we offer shipping across the U.S. Even if you end up securing a deal through another broker or dealer we can have it shipped for you.

Since you are able to ship cars, does that mean you do out of state deals?

Yes, but it depends on the brand. The brands we are able to do out state deals are BMW, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, and Mercedes. **Note. For Lexus, you will need to come down to CA and at least sign for the car.

Do work with other brands?

Of course! We broker deals for every car brand except Tesla.

If I have PM’d and texted, but I have not yet received a reply. What should I do?

CALL US! We try our best to respond to every text as quickly as possible, but there are certain times when we are so inundated with requests that it is possible we may not be able to respond as quickly. If that is the case, please feel free to call us, and you can speak with one of our brokers. We are working on adding more to our broker teams to improve our response time. In the meantime if you have PM’s or texted already, give us a call and we can get you squared away!

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING,TEXTING, AND MESSAGING US ON OUR WEBSITE IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

1 Like

Hi any etron deal? Zero down, 10k/year

Yea! Here are our current E-Tron deals:

Audi E-Tron Sportback Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group

Audi E-Tron Quattro Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group

Make sure to create a free account so you can fully customize your lease

If you have any questions feel free to call or text us 818.900.2565

Do you have any Q5e Premiums left in SoCal?

Yes we do have Q5e premiums available. We are in the process of updating all the new lease programs for January as we speak, but if you text us what exactly you are looking for, we can put a deal together for you.

1 Like

JANUARY 2021 AUDI LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

January Audi lease deals now available!

Audi Lease Deals | January 2021 | Omega Auto Group

Most Notable Deals

2020 Audi A3 Premium Lease Deal | $332/Mo 2000 DAS 10000 Miles Per Year | Omega Auto Group

2021 Audi E-Tron Quattro Premium Lease Deal | $564/Mo 4000 DAS 7500 Miles Per Year | $599/Mo 3500 DAS 10k Miles Per Year | Omega Auto Group

2021 Audi E-Tron Sportback Premium Lease Deal | $623/Mo 4000 DAS 7500 Miles Per Year | $662/Mo 3500 DAS 10k Miles Per Year | Omega Auto Group

2021 Audi Q5e Premium Lease Deal | $559/Mo 3000 DAS 10000 Miles Per Year | Omega Auto Group

Looking for a S5 sportsback. FL. 36/12 Penfed and loyalty.

Wish we could help you, but unfortunately we do not yet offer deals out in FL. We are working on expanding out past the west coast, I will definitely keep you updated if/when we do start offering deals out in FL.

Try @nyclife, I know they offer Audi deals and service the FL. area.

Can you do business leases with PG’s?

Yes we can! Text us 818.900/2565

We have all new updated Audi lease deals that are good through the end of January

Enhanced Audi Lease Deals | January 2021 Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818.900/2565

Hey hackrs, we have insanely low deals on the 2021 Audi E-tron Premium Plus and Prestige models going on through the end of January. Check them out below!

If you are looking for a specific options on a model feel free to CALL OR TEXT 818.900/2565

:fire: :fire: HOT DEAL :fire: :fire:

2021 Audi E-Tron Quattro Premium Plus Lease Deal | $639/mo 4K DAS 7500 Miles Per Year | Omega Auto Group

:fire: :fire: HOT DEAL :fire: :fire:

2021 Audi E-Tron Quattro Prestige | 789/mo 4k DAS 7500 Miles Per Year | Omega Auto Group

Our President’s Day Audi Lease Deals are now available!

Hot Q5e Lease Deals

President’s Day Audi Lease Deals | February | Omega Auto Group

Does Audi do 24 months lease?

They do, but the residuals are horrible on 24 month leases with Audi. You would basically be paying $200-$250/mo more. It is not advised to go for a 24 month lease with Audi.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification.