🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

Hello,

Thank you for posting these deals, it’s super helpful! I have a somewhat of a dumb question for you – on the Mercedes deals you mention “loyalty rebates”. Does this mean that the rebates are already included in the price (and are available for everyone) or do you have to be a previous owner in order to get those deals? If they are available to everyone, is it possible to add the loyalty discount on top of those prices?

Appreciate you answering my questions!

@gladware1 and @Ranjithrkumar,

We mainly offer our services to clients in CA, AZ, NV, OR, UT, and WA.

Hey @Emily,

The Loyalty rebates are already included in our pricing, so you would need to have a Mercedes in your household to qualify.

1 Like

Got it, thank you so much!

Im looking for a black CH-R XLE lease with 0 DAS. Any deals?

1 Like

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

6 Likes

Those are some great numbers! Curious though, I know Hondas don’t lease well in general, but do you have a similar breakdown for what a Civic and/or Accord would go for?

Thanks!

Could we make that GLE a coupe?

@BossDon PM me exactly what your looking for in the GLE Coupe!

@viper689 PM me the Civic and Accord you are interested in and Ill put a quote together for you.

Interested, please PM!

Does anyone know if these prices are for base models or the given trim without any added options/packages, or are these the prices for the specified models with an average amount of options on them?

Thanks!

1 Like

Sent you a PM.

I sent you a PM in regards to your November 2019 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport lease offer

Hi, I sent a PM earlier, but I am sure you are busy right after the holidays.

Is the 2018 BMW 530e: $479 the price with Loyalty or without.

Thanks!

What is MSRP of A4?

Specify…

2 Likes

My lease is ending in around 8 months so just starting to look for 530e. Currently have BMW 528i

Do i have to come to California to pick the car up, I am on the east coast? I’m looking to lease something right away, long as its a crossover or suv, dont care about much else.

You’re not going to want to do that on a lease. Check the forums, lot of east coast deals to be had especially if you’re in the northeast.