***AUDI Exclusive VIP.-R- Program***

That could be a lot of 4cyl Tacoma’s at the current rates. :grimacing:

1 Like

If only I had Toyota residuals…

1 Like

47months damn were all going to be in flying cars by the time that lease ends. That 720s is a pretty sick track car but the sound of the v10 plus you cant beat it.

1 Like

Thanks Chi you or anyone is always welcome to contact me directly to discuss different DAS.

Maybe the the GM is trying to maintain a car museum rather than a car dealership?

The R8 deal in particular is comical but maybe there is indeed a sucker who will pay more for a 2018 R8 over a 2019 Lambo or Mclaren.

2 Likes

Horrible “deals”. The only one that might be considered borderline is the S4… and it doesn’t have the tech package.

I can’t get the eTron payment to $1305 even with full retail price and an MF of .00235!

No wonder you have 8 of them!

1 Like

No its because we sell more than most and I’ll edit that post the silver one SOLD. You can always pay cash :slight_smile:

@28firefighter @mp11477 @chrishs2000 does this person violate rule 7 of community guidelines? Also aren’t BROKERS suppose to be registered?

7. Replies

Dealers and Brokers shall not post their deals on another business’s Marketplace post. The Marketplace shall not be used to publicly poach customers from other businesses. Furthermore, Dealers and Brokers should refrain from bashing each other’s deals. (The general public is always free to comment on Marketplace deals.)

37 year old enterprise software sales executive with a passion for cars. Startup is called Drivlo and will focus on streamlining the car buy/leasing process from dealer straight to consumer with $0 negotiating and a “Leasehackr Style” deal for every consumer.

Drivlo is in beta state but will launch soon; est.launch: 2021

1 Like

While he has this site associated with his profile, I haven’t yet seen him try and solicit business through this site yet as a broker. If I missed something where he is, please point it out so we can move his posts until he is registered.

In the interim, I will bring this up with the remaining mods to discuss, as it is a bit of a grey area.

1 Like

All this thread is doing is making me appreciate the other SoCal Audi dealers on here with great deals. Calling out someone to the mods who is pointing out how bad your deals are sort of makes it even worse if that’s possible.

3 Likes

So out of curiosity, why do you not recommend MSDs on Audis?

Lol, kinda my thoughts too. The S4 deal isn’t bad, but that R8, man that’s a dog!

1 Like

Lol your welcome to go visit my friends @AudiGuan at Beverly Hills or @IvanAudi at Rusnak Pasadena.

I also will be visiting them instead of you. Folks here want a great deal, and you do not appear to be offering great deals.

Because you could be investing in something else. But it’s your money like I said I can work it with them. I just can’t justify the couple percentages points you save on the MF for the amount Audi would be holding.

A couple percentage return? Probably worth checking you math. Most MSD deals end up with a 10-20% rate of return with essentially no risk. Where are you finding an investment that guarantees that high of return with next to no risk?

This is very confusing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Stay classy my friend and all the best to you. Trying to get me removed because I called you out for trying to post sub par deals on this forum is comical. I shared my hacked deal on your post because I don’t want my fellow leasehackr brethren getting excited about something you can find at any dealership.

7 Likes

Forgive me for my simplistic answer @26-2. @305Hackr Made a good breakdown of pros and cons of MSD’s. I’ll quote what he said. Again its your money I’ll work the deal with them if anyone wants. To me it just doesn’t make scene and I know ever manufacture is different and every car is different. Let me give also give you an example.

@305Hackr
"At the end of the day I think the decision on using MSDs should be made on the following:

your driving history - if you have a history of totaling cars don’t do it

Does the reward outweigh the risk? If your interest rate on the lease is already near zero, puting MSDs down to save $15/mo doesn’t make much sense.

Is the money just sitting there at ~1% in the bank and is not part of your emergency fund? If the answer is yes, it’s usually worth it because you could potentially get a 50+% return on the money vs 1% (for example, you put $3000 in MSDs and it saves you $50/mo for 36 mo = $1800 which is over 50% of the $3000 you put for MSDs).

are you planning to swap out of the car before lease end? It is hard to find someone to take over your lease when you want your MSDs back."

example
A deal I just worked with and without MSD’s

2019 A6. $543.31+tax****without MSD’s
$3000 DAS
39 months
10k miles

MSRP $64,315
Selling price $58492.44
M.F .00005
Residual 47%
Loyalty $4000

$544.31+tax****with MSD’s{$5,625} $1MORE