Audi Etron Premium Plus Lease Offer

Hi,
Looking into getting an Audi E tron. Got this offer from a dealer and attached the lease offer below. Was wondering what everyone thought.
MSRP - 77810.
Price before incentives -69571
Incentives - 11500 (in form of rebates)
MF - 0.00132
RV -49
The other information is in the pic below

A few things looked odd about this to me, and was hoping to get everyones input. I’m being told by the dealer that the taxes in Ohio are incorporated into the payment. I’m pretty sure that’s BS but before I call him out on it but wanted to double check first. Second is it odd how they are using the rebates to cover taxes and fees and not applying the full amount to the reduce the cap cost.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

On another forum I visit, Audi sales associates are saying a good deal would be between $600 and $650 with all the incentives and discounts. Employee leasing right now for them is just under $300 for one year. I will try to find more details.

2 Likes

My target is to try and be in the low 600s based on what I’ve seen on this site.
I find it odd that the dealer is including taxes in the monthly payment. when I thought they were paid upfront in Ohio

Regarding the Ohio tax factor, I can’t comment. Have you reached out to other dealers?

Here’s a clip of what I found:

BlockquoteThere is the $7,500 Audi Financial Service rebate which is in theory their pass through of Federal tax credit that has to be used a cap reduction. There is $3,000 customer credit from Audi of America that can be used either as cap reduction or price reduction. Loyalty credit of $1,000 applies if you qualify. And the $2,000 Costco discount. This is $13,500 just in credits… if you are leasing one with cap price reduced from MSRP by $13k, you are actually getting a terrible deal

** Did you see the other thread? Someone got a great deal!

I think the loyalty credit is actually $2000 now on 2019 models. What I gathered from Edmunds is that there was a $4000 dealer marketing allowance for my area, which varies between regions. I’m assuming that’s the $3000 Audi of America Credit you referred to above.

Were referring to the great deal on the Demo P+or the Prestige model which some one else posted about. Either way both great deals. I know the offer the dealer sent me isn’t great by any means. I’m relatively new to negotiating my own deals, but this forum inspired me to try.

that discount plus incentives with base MF/MSD should give you a great deal already. You don’t have Costco?

The taxes must be screwed up, they should be rolled in or monthly. The only thing this show is tax on the rebate. They’ll need to clarify

I do have Costco it’s reflected in the 11500 rebate. Problem is the dealer isn’t using all of the rebate as a cap cost reduction. He’s using some of it to pay for taxes and fees.

Yeah I think the taxes are messed up also. He’s taxed me on the cap cost before rebates. And added it to the cap cost to get a gross cap cost. And then taxed me separately on the rebates. Just the way he’s done the calculations seem odd to me

It doesn’t matter if he uses it towards fee or cap reduction, in the end it’s all the same

This is wrong. It’s 7.5k federal, 2-5.5k customer credit through Audi, loyalty of 2k on 2019 Etrons, and 2k costco. 500 costco card till end of month too.

Edit: not gas, it’s an electric car facepalm.

I am kinda shopping for an E-Tron but not really since I probably won’t get a good trade-in value. I just wanted to see how willing the dealers were to move them and I got a $10k off offer on a $78k P+ before any incentives with literally one email. Hopefully this helps with your pricing search. Rest of the post will be my rambling about how I might be able to buy an E-Tron for the price of a LR AWD Tesla Model 3 so no need to read haha

With the 72 month 0% financing that Audi is offering plus getting the full state tax credit in my situation, I thought purchase might be the better value than lease for the E-Tron (note the 72 month 0% financing cancels the $3k cash from Audi so doesn’t help if one doesn’t keep the car long enough). I am also contemplating buying the cheapest 09MY or newer Audi in my area and trade it in just to stack the $2k loyalty on top. My math is:

MSRP $78k
Dealer discount 18% or $14k (matching the best dealer discount % I have seen so far)
Costco $2k
Audi Cash $3k (use DCU’s EV loan for 65 month at 2.24%)
Loyalty $2k
Federal tax credit $7.5k
CO state tax credit $4k

So in theory I might be able to buy an E-Tron for $45k when the $500 Costco card is factored in. This is kind of an hail marry though since no dealer is offering $14k off yet and buying the cheapest qualifying Audi for loyalty might cost me some money as the dealer will probably offer less than what I would pay for it…

10k before incentives sounds good.
I’ve seen some certified pre-owned models with less than 5k available for the low 50s on cars.com and other sites. If you’re looking to buy one that might be an option also for you, instead of the scenario you posted above.

Used EV heads up, they don’t qualify for 7.5k tax refund, or most state EV incentives, part of the reason the etron rv is terrible.