Audi E-Tron Prestige Costco

Just checked with SF area Costco dealer.

She quoted:
MSRP $82,xxx
$3000 DAS
$868 plus tax

She said that’s the best she can do for the Costco program. I still have 2 more months on my Range Rover lease for which she was trying to get an “exception” for that. Not sure what she meant. But for this payment, I am going to say no…

1 Like

what exactly are you trying to tell us here?

2 Likes

Could anyone from SF area shed some light on what kind of deal they got from the Costco program for Etron Prestige?

Moved to the right sub forum

Don’t shop in the Bay Area. Audi dealers around the Bay Area hit you with terrible deals. Search the forum for brokers and there are even a few SoCal Audi dealers that will give you way better pricing

3 Likes

Good luck trying to drive it back with a dismal 205 mile range on full.

1 Like

you think they would be more amenable when they have like 40 of them in stock!

I think the “exception” was your payments. Those were definitely added into the deal.

Signed: 2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige 84k MSRP 0 DAS No MSD 700 month

I wouldn’t mind getting the same deal without them getting the exception, but seems like she’s too far apart. $3000 DAS, and $920/mo with tax on a 36/10k!

I want to give a shout out to @DonnyAudi who was an absolute pleasure to work with even though I didn’t end up leasing a car with him. His lease rates were better than all the SF bay area and Sacramento area Audi dealers I have talked with. He was very prompt in furnishing quotes including answering phone calls from home. He was professional, non aggressive in pushing for a sale and helpful.

I decided to go with the financing route and signed an Edition One @ $70340 pre incentive with Audi Stevens Creek. I took one of two Edition Ones left on their lot (Supposedly there are now only 8 Edition Ones on dealer lots on the entire western coast).

3 Likes

I appreciate the kind words! @BenG Welcome to the Edition 1 team, I love mine and I am sure you’re going to love yours as well!

Can you share details around the mythical employee etron lease deal I have been hearing about??

I wouldn’t want to put a teaser out there like that! It actually ended for us this month though.

2 Likes

LOL. This is good