šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Is the 14,500 on the etron only for Costco? On the no Costco tab it is only 7500.

2021 E-Tron (not Sportback)
$7500 federal
$4000 Audi customer credit (national) for Premium
$1000 NE regional lease cash
$2000 Costco
+++++++++++++++++++++
$14500 Total

Premium plus is more rebate.

$7500 federal
$5250 Audi customer credit (national) for Premium +
$1000 NE regional lease cash
$2000 Costco
+++++++++++++++++++++
$15750 Total

3 Likes

Sorry, LH formatting is a bit wonky.

Just fixed my sheet for the non-Costco tab to show the $4k/$5250 customer credit.

1 Like

How about ā€˜21 Q3 40 premium plus 36/10, MF? RV? Total discount % from msrp? Thank you.

Please see the posted google sheet at the top of this thread. Or, just scroll up a bit as I posted it a few days ago.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion on calculator use for monthly payment targets - split topic

Hey looking for a q3 prem plus chronos grey. 10k/36. Costco in household. 10314

Question about March A4 incentives. Your spreadsheet shows $3,000 total incentives with Costco for A4 45 P/P+ and S4 P/P+ ($1,250 for Costco and $1,750 Audi incentives.). I thought March incentives from Audi were $2,000 for S4 and $2,500 for A4. Why the discrepancy? Do they not fully stack up? Can you accommodate adding AudiCare with the residual bump of +1%?

1 Like

Audicare RV bump - this is no problem, but you have to tell me upfront. If you try to add it when youā€™re sitting in front of the finance manager, then youā€™re screwed.

March A4 incentives - my sheet has $1250 costco and $1750 audi ($750 regional and $1k lease cash). I just doublecheckā€™d and itā€™s correct for 24-36 mo leases. Not sure where youā€™re getting $2k and $2500, but I did recently have a customer inquire about the $1500 Audi credit which only applies to 48 mo leases with the standard lease MF which is much higher interest rate. Rarely do people want a 48 mo lease tho.

In other newsā€¦
AMAZING REBATE FOR PENFED MEMBERS

• Thereā€™s a 60 day wait, but if you have Penfed already, this is another $1750 bonus rebate.

PenFed | Car Buying Service | Powered by TrueCar-PG1--ZAG--em--VTY136--dflt--GT2--03082021--03312021

PenFed will stack with Costco?

ncentives effective March 2, 2021 - March 31, 2021
The Audi Offer Code is valid until the last day of the month in which the code was created. Restrictions apply.
ALL RS and R8 models not included.

Offer not compatible with
-Dealer Employee Purchase Program
-Audi Live Prospect Offer
-Special Benefits Selector Program
-Corporate Sales
-VIP & Diplomat Program Sales

Authorization numbers and offers are non-transferable and valid for recipient only. Offer valid only through participating dealers. Offer not available for cash. Dealer sets actual price. The purchase price under this program excludes tax, title, license, dealer-installed options, accessories and dealer fees. This offer is valid only to whom the unique offer is addressed. Vehicles sold in the name of a business will be verified against the primary purchaserā€™s driverā€™s license to ensure eligibility. Only one offer per VIN will be accepted and the combination of multiple offers is prohibited.

I believe it will stack. I havenā€™t tried stacking it on an actual deal, but I didnā€™t see any fine print saying otherwise.

I was told no by dealer. Check small print:
PenFed
Military Select Incentives on 2021 Models
Incentives effective March 2, 2021 - March 31, 2021
The Audi Offer Code is valid until the last day of the month in which the code was created. Restrictions apply.

Costco
This limited-time special excludes Audi A3 Sedan, R8, RS3, RS5, RS6, RS7, RS Q8 and TT RS models, and it is not compatible with some Audi programs and incentives including: Military Select, Special Benefit Selector, Audi Live Prospect Offer, any Corporate Sales Programs, Dealer Small Fleet Incentive (DSFI), Courtesy Vehicle Program (CV), Dealer Employee Purchase Program (DEPP), Contract Employee Purchase Program (CEPP), Friends & Family Program, or VIP Program

Iā€™m confirming with a dealer about being able to stack or not.

As a gentle reminder, please make sure to send the following when requesting a quote. A lot of folks havenā€™t been including the engine and interior color so they just end up at the back of the queue again (sorry).

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil)
  • Model(s) you are interested in (including engine like 40 vs 45 vs 55 etcā€¦) :
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Audi Loyalty (for pull ahead):
  • Costco member as of 3/1/21?
  • When you need the lease by:

====================
For those who inquired as over the weekend, Iā€™m still plowing through quote requests. Should be caught up by tomorrow. Sorry, Mondayā€™s are brutal since I try not to work weekends (young kids) so I just ask for your patience.

1 Like

How come the Q7 is only 8.7% off ? It used to be 11%

My dealers havenā€™t been close to 11% anytime recently. Sorry, that was prob last year when the previous generation was ending. Costco 10% employee pricing was solid back in the fall. Since the current generation came out last year, getting close to 10% off has been tough pre-incentives.

My dealer confirmed that the Penfed rebate and Costco is NOT stackable. Boo.

Last fall the Q7 had a $6k Costco discount plus the dealer discount?

No, never said that. It was just 10% off plus incentives.

How much was Costco incentive last year?

I asked again and got the March incentive for A4 to be $2,000 (was told earlier itā€™s $2,500). The breakdown for $2000 is: $1,000 AFS lease cash, $1,000 Western lease cash incremental bonus.