Audi Costco July?

Any thoughts if Costco auto will be back this month as in years past? Wondering if inventory levels might affect this…

I don’t see anything for Audi this month with Costco.

EDIT: If you have Penfed, they have pretty strong incentives on Audis this month.

1 Like

Do you have a link by chance? I saw incentives of 1-3k, not sure if those were accurate for July.

https://penfed.truecar.com/. What models are you interested in? The A6, A7 and A8 have $3k in Penfed incentives. All other models are between $1k - $1.5k.

EDIT: There is a thread on the forum PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases).

2 Likes

I was confused by the penfed discount for Audi. For BMW it said clearly what was discount if you purchase the vehicle vs lease w BMW financial. For Audi I couldn’t see anywhere the discount for lease. Is the incentive then only for purchasing? Thanks.

It is for either. Dealers seem to be somewhat unfamiliar with it. I have had to email them the info. But once they look, it is not an issue.

2 Likes

Either purchase or lease.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.