Audi Costco discount

Hi. I have a quick question about Costco discount for Audi.

It seems this doesn’t stack with any other discount… so 10% discount is the max and there will be no additional discount or rebates… (other than MSD).

Am I correct?

It will stack with any other manufacturer incentives.

You can get more than the 10%, someone posted an e tron deal that was I believe 12.6% discount before incentives

1 Like

Where does the costco discount come from? Does it come from Audi corporate/financial services?

Yes it’s a rebate from Audi, any dealer can take it.

You can get deeper discounts without Costco. Normally ~12%.

None of dealers around me willing to go beyond 10%…

Have you contacted Princeton? I asked for 12 before loyalty and the response was no problem. 13 they drew the line

Has anyone ever experienced a participating dealer refusing to honor the 10% or is that against policy ?

IMO. Depends on a lot of factors. This statement is flawed.

I think it is about right. I used to work at an Audi dealer. This was back in 2018/2019 though and I am unsure of what has changed since then, but employees that were Audi certified I believe got 15% off the MSRP and non Audi employee the most they could go would be around that 12% mark without needing to prove that person is an Audi employee. Most dealers probably won’t go to that 12% mark though.

1 Like

What vehicle are you talking about? All Audi’s?

Most of them unless Audi says other wise in their monthly programs. But like I said, this was back in 2018/2019

Yes i’ve had one tell me they’re not participating. Must not be against the policy

This has been discussed extensively in other threads. Dealer participation in the Costco program is voluntary.

Not asking whether or not they participate. They clearly do according to Costco but refuse to honor it for specific vehicles that aren’t excluded in the terms.

Exactly - any (form of) participation is entirely voluntary, and there have been many shared experiences both positive and negative in other threads. Long story short, Audi seems to have especially severe supply issues in several models. Good luck!

Edit: someone shared a few days ago that they are facing supplier/parts shortages (i.e. 3-liter engine) :man_shrugging:

Ok cool. Thanks for clarifying.

I was told if I were to use the Costco discount then, the only cap cost I could negotiate was invoice +500. Any truth to this or made up?

No truth to it, at least in general. That may be all that dealer is willing to do, so in that case I suppose it’s true.

1 Like