๐Ÿš€ Audi CA~ The Original Audi Thread~ Q8 E-Tron 3500 DAS + MAX MSD $497+tax 36/7.5k COSTCO EXPIRES 4/30/24

Sam, its Doug in San Diego re: E-Tron. The premium plus trim units we saw today were consistently about $6K higher than your advertisement ($77,xxx). I texted you earlier, LMK, thank you.

1 Like

What would be the price for lease on Premium Plus Q5e? Iโ€™am weโ€™re(most of us) in the same boatโ€ฆthat is , adaptive cruise and lane keep are expected for a new car. So I am guessing P+ will have it, hence asking.

2 Likes

@Lee_kn Thank you for the interest. We have sent you and message and will work on posting the premium plus pricing on the OP.

1 Like

I am looking for Audi Q7 2020//2020 lease deal, any good deal coming ?

1 Like

For the Etron, whatโ€™s the Monthly with 10k and 12k miles?

1 Like

Please text us for more specific pricing 818-263-0533. Every mile bump you lose 1% residual!

A post was merged into an existing topic: EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California

Audi A4 Blowout for All the Hakrs!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi A4 Premium
MSRP: $43,XXX
Monthly Payment: $299 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $3200
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

E-Tron Sale Until End of the Month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi E-TRON
MSRP: $71,XXX
Monthly Payment: $479 plus tax (w/ max MSD $449 plus tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $3500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

Exact Unit Below!

2 Likes

Hi,
What would be the number for premium plus version of Etron?
Thank you!

1 Like

All pricing in Original Post has been enhanced until the end of the month by $15!!!

1 Like

@EZAutoGroup I am looking for a deal on a Q5. 3yr/10k miles. Any good deals? My current VW Tiguan lease is ending soon.

1 Like

@DrummerBoy8080 We have sent you a message. Please text us for quicker responses.

@EZAutoGroup I am interested in e-tron Prestige. What is the current deal ? Thanks!

1 Like

@sandy_lll We will send you a message. Thank you for your interest.

Any deal on Q5e Premium plus?

Uggghhh. I missed this. Will contact you Monday.

1 Like

Sam, thanks for being so responsive this morning. Wish I had been shopping a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

@EZAutoGroup Any deal on Q5e Premium plus?

1 Like

Hi Sam!!,
Thanks for the Amazing deal on two e-Tron I got from you two weeks ago. I highly recommend Sam to everyone !!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your twin E- trons Lew! Enjoy them in good health!