๐Ÿš€ Audi CA~ The Original Audi Thread~ April Deals Updated ~EZ Auto Group SoCal

Any deals on a4 or A5?

1 Like

Loaners and demoโ€™s includes

1 Like

@zachgomez, @aditya_gupta Sent over a private message!! Thank you!

Interested in prices for an e-tron and SQ5, thanks!

1 Like

@jmac810 pm sent over

Any eTron?
Thanks,

1 Like

Hi, how would the offer change if it were the Q3 s line premium with 10k or 12k miles?

I have a quote for $488 with $1,500 down and 10k miles. Is that good? Iโ€™m in southern California.

1 Like

@EZAutoGroup PM sent on etron lease special if still available.

1 Like

Sent you a text and inquired about etron pricing and q8. Please reply when you can as Ill be making a decision on a car soon

1 Like

@jeremyoffa I believe we have sent pricing on this for you.

@Lauraa @jmac810 @Noob, messages sent out. Thanks!!

No i got quoted for a bmw 5 series. Can I get a quote for these too?

1 Like

Hi,
Where did you send the message?
My email?
Thanks,

1 Like

Hi,
Iโ€™m in Orange County and looking to lease a 2019 (preferred) or 2020 A4 in the next week while the Costco event is still going on. Iโ€™m new to leasing, so excuse me if I sound dense. Iโ€™m trying to figure out how to get the most competitive deal. I have great credit and can put money down, but Iโ€™d rather do multiple security deposits to lower my monthly payment than use the money as a down payment. Do you have any deals available you can send me?

Thanks!
Grace

2 Likes

Any SQ5s? Looking for one 36/10K.

1 Like

Iโ€™d also like to know what I should go into the dealership asking for on an A4 2019 or 2020 Audi. Iโ€™d like to get the premium plus if possible because I want the Bang & Olufsen sound system, but if thereโ€™s a much better deal without it Iโ€™d take that as Iโ€™d rather spend less if itโ€™s a good enough deal. Iโ€™m in Los Angeles and am a Costco member and have a 2018 Audi A4, so I should qualify for loyalty.

1 Like

Interested in an A5 coupe. 3 year lease.

1 Like

@Noob check your private messages on leasehakr.

@Trendy26, @Rbg09, @TacoFan72, @grace, Sent messages out to everyone! Thank you!

Hi,
Can I get some quote on etron and q8 ?

1 Like