Audi Affinity - Stackable?

Can the Audi Affinity discount of 6% off be added to dealer discount?
The fine print says it stacks with other regional and manufacture incentives but does not say if MSRP discount is capped at the 6%.
Essentially is it similar to Volvo A plan where dealer gets charged back if they discount past the 6%?

I guess this is not stackable, my understanding is the 6% drop not from manufacturer but honored by dealership. But I do found some dealer said they have fleet incentives, seem there is another incentives?

Affinity program is only 6% off MSRP . That’s it nothing else and no it’s not stackable with any other discounts excerpt loyalty and lease cash

Hi lrnlouk! I also have access to affinity program. If you bought a car with it, can you please share the experience and how it worked in addition to other incentives ?

Hi Samaudibh, Can you please comment if affinity program is stackable with EV Lease Bonus (7.5k) or current Audi Customer Credit promotion ?

yes it is stackable

1 Like

Thank you for quick reply. Is it still true that Any Dealer discount/incentive cannot be stacked ? If yes, either I negotiate for greater than 6% dealer discount OR use affinity.

That is correct. It’s not stackable with dealer discount . Only MSRP less 6%

1 Like