Audi A6 2017 for $516 per month

so put it on swap lease

You’re already driving dissociation with this statement. Semantics can be important when you’re trying to sell something.

Unfortunately, great deals don’t sit this long. I know you feel like your deal was great, and we should all feel that way about our leases. But great deals don’t sit for 6 months with no interest. Obviously you don’t have to take our advice, but I broke it down for you 4 months ago and you haven’t taken it. So you’re going to continue losing dollars daily to the point that you will find yourself keeping it til lease end.

Anyone still interested I am open to negotiate

I think you need a $3k incentive to spark some interest.

You guys need me to lose that much after already just paying the bank fee and taxes and registration.
This is a $54k MSRP car With tons of free miles still for a low price especially compared to the new A6 coming out for more expensive to lease then mine.

You probably could have offloaded it 6 months ago with a $2k incentive. Now that you’ve wasted 6 months, @Jason_B is right. You’ll probably need to throw a $3k incentive on it. Eventually, your lease will be worth $0. That’s why I’m saying you may as well keep it. You’ve already wasted $3,000 over the last 6 months in payments, and on top of that, the value of your car continues to drop. How much more do you want to throw away?

Edit: It kind of makes me sad to think that if you’d put a $3k incentive on it 6 months ago, you’d have broken even today. You need to remember that Audi is a niche lease. People know these don’t lease well. So you’re looking at a small market. On top of that, they’re inheriting your lease second hand.

Just remember that Audi doesn’t let you lease transfer in the last 12 months. So you’ve got one more year of this hide and seek game before you have to just keep the car.

1 Like

Nobody needs you to lose anything lol… obviously your car has been on the market for 6 months for a reason takes people’s advice you have been told the same thing over and over again… or keep the car once the new redesign hits the dealer lots then your definitely stuck with it

Op are you aware even after the transfer you will not be taken off the lease? Meaning you are still liable for the car if the assumee totals the car without insurance, returns it’s damaged, lacking maintenance or over miles. You’re already going to have to throw money at this to make it go away and even if you do it doesn’t really. I learned the hard way VAG leases are not fully transferable and I will never lease another one again. To me it doesn’t make sense to pay a significant amount of money to open yourself up to additional liability.

It’s a simple economic supply and demand question.

Your car may be a great deal, but the demand is not here for people who are willing to pay $500+/month.

Hate to tell you but local dealers here in S. Florida are offering the A6 for $399 / month with $2k OOP. Granted the MSRP is about $3k less but other than the S-line it’s very similar (even has the larger wheel package & NAV).

I would suggest you try to ride out the lease given the information provided above, just my .02

Nobody needs (or wants) you to lose anything. You’re being offered some very good constructive criticism.

If your offer was that great the market would have told you with an immediate purchase

What’s the current market price for a new A6?

6 Likes