Audi A4 2017 2.0T FWD Please help. Newbie here from San Jose/California

Hello there,

Firstly, thanks for putting up this wonderful site. I am a newbie to leasing and it did help to learn about the leasing process in a detailed way.

I am from the San Francisco bay area, and had a few questions about leasing the A4 2017 FWD. Any inputs would be appreciated.

The dealer whom I contacted (sanjoseaudi.com) wasn’t willing to reveal any numbers, apart from the calculator on their website. Is this expected? Since, its a new model, I am unable to find much info on here.
The calculator he pointed me to was calculator

The only info they gave was
2017 Audi A4 2.0T FWD Premium Special Lease*
Manufacturer Offers
$429 per month for 36 months
$2,723 cash due at signing
Offer only valid 7/01/2016 through 8/01/2016

I totaled my car and need a new one pretty soon, this weekend if possible. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony

Audi leases pretty bad. Have you looked into its competitors? Residuals are around 66% for the 328

Wouldn’t the 328 be more comparable to the A3 than the A4?

A3 = what bmw 1 series used to be.

To understand manufacturer offers, check out #3: http://leasehackr.com/blog/2015/9/19/8-things-you-should-know-before-leasing-a-new-car

Leases are not set in stone and will vary depending on the agreed upon selling price of the car. The example they provided equates to a discount of $200 off MSRP.

Here is the program for A4 valid through August 1, 2016:

2017 Audi A4 2.0T FWD Premium
36/10K: 57% residual, .00034 MF
Targeted: $750 Audi Loyalty Cash

According to TrueCar, dealers are selling this car for $3,000-$4,000 off MSRP. You can try shopping around for quotes and ask dealers to match each other. Use can use Leasehackr Calculator to estimate the monthly payment and drive-off amount based on inputs like selling price: http://www.leasehackr.com/calculator

I got a quote from a dealer for 5600/- off the price of 45995

36 months/ 30k
410/month with 4k at drive off inclusive of everything.

A4 2017 with premium plus package and navigation package.
Would this be considered a good deal?

Looks decent without knowing all the figures.