Audi A3 Deal Check

I like it, I just want to see a change. Also the 1.5 L is just too slow.

Not sure where you are seeing this rate, but if you check out audiusa.com, they are offering 3.99% APR for up to 72 months on the 2022 A3.

Source: Special Offers > Shopping Tools > Audi | Luxury sedans, SUVs, convertibles, electric vehicles & more

Rates are lower on other models.

Nice what specs? There was a stripper dealer ‘22 model that popped up on my radar but I’d like HUD.

Hershey, Help ypur boy out, Give me a call 305-916-9351, I need some quick guidance

Brokers are, I never mentioned the Audi wesbite.

@noahrox - Be prepared for sticker shock if you are looking at jumping from a Honda Accord to an Audi RS3.

1 Like

Care to share which brokers are offering 0.99% APR on Audis? Link to the post would be helpful to OP and others looking at financing.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is wise to post your phone number for everyone to see.

1 Like

LOL im buckled up!

No one this month, at least in the northeast.

0.99% through AFS was available last month.

Rates this month are 1.99% for some non-SUVs (A4, A5 Coupe, others)
3.99% for basically everything else.

@aronchi offers these rates

2 Likes

Before getting into leasing, I had financed a new 2013 Honda Accord EX-L. I kept it for 5 years. I wanted something more luxurious, so I ended up leasing a 2018 A4 P+ for 3 years. Last year, I leased a 2021 A6 P+. I was able to get a good deal on it before the marked tanked for Audis.

Good luck with your search.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.