Audi 2018 Q7 Lease

I am already a member with ANAC ,but the dealer said they dont participate in that

Wait hang on, so you’ve already got a Q7 which ‘has issues’ for which they’re very generously giving you a 10% discount. :confused:

You’ve also got 10k of negative equity in the current Q7 but you still want to hand over this kind of money for a newer one? That’s some serious fanboyism. I love me a plush Audi interior, but not this much.

2 Likes

its something given by audi when their car is not declared a lemon, but has had major issues

2 Likes

I guess so

Else if I get another car what I am gonna do with this negative equity every one is quoting 48-50 k for the one I have

I don’t really get what you’re doing. Yes you overpaid massively for your current Q7, but you’re covered under warranty. If the issues are really that bad, you should pursue lemon law. I don’t know why you’d feel loyal to Audi given the circumstances, nor do I understand why you’d let them make you feel trapped into doubling down and paying even more for another Q7.

1 Like

I haven’t checked lemon law option,issue I had roof rattle and driver seat issues,

I sympathize with you OP but your options are pretty limited. You have a Q7 for which you’re currently overpaying quite substantially, which has issues and your wife doesn’t like. That doesn’t make for an easy time.

Whatever way out you choose, it’s going to be expensive. That’s either taking a wash on the current Q7 or taking a longer term wash on a new Q7 which still doesn’t solve the problem of the vehicle being too big for your wife to daily. My choice would be to pay the money and get the heck out of the brand and not engage with this Audi dealer again, but I know that’s a costly option.

2 Likes

I know ,but I am trying to see why payment is so high ,they saying the negative equity cancelled out with trade assist.

MF they said is 0.00210

I assume that MF is marked up by about .5%. Without knowing what the MF should be on a 42/10 lease with the numbers you gave me you’re looking at a 940 per month -

go to edmunds and ask them for the MF/RV/incentives on the model.

Thank you ,Will do that

I went in to talk with dealer they said best they can do is 1135 a month,prestige 3.0

I have to agree with what @chrishs2000 said…I’m not sure what you’re doing?
Another Q7 doesn’t solve the problem with your wife saying the current one is too big?

Essentially you want to pay more money to get a car that doesn’t have a squeaky seat? It doesn’t sound like the current one has major mechanical issues? roof bars and seat issues? just insist they fix it!

1 Like

Yeah I think you are right

Dealer said it will be 1135 pm

Dealership finally called me and asked what would be the number which will work out this deal ,you have any good numbers in mind? they now asking is a Prestige 3.0 2018

Im still very confused…

Is your current lease up? Do you really have to get into a new car? I would not lease for 4 yrs and by doing so your throwing away more good money on 2 really big mistakes.

I know but dont have much options

Ive seen many people go down a path similar and it never turns out good.