Audi 2017/2018 A4s, S4s and Allroad

Hackr experts,

I know this is a lease forum. Unfortunately I live in Atlanta, which taxes the whole amount of the car on the leases. The law will, however, change starting next year. In the meantime, I do need a new car very soon. I have been driving a 2014 Audi A4 and love it.

The question to the Hackrs, what’s a good discount that I should be aiming at 2017 or 2018 A4s. S4s and Allroads for cash purchase?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Best,

I would add that the best deals I’ve seen for now is 15% off on the 2017 A4 Ultras from dealers in Atlanta.

I’ve been eyeing lease or purchase deals on A4 or Allroads. There is a $1k marketing support incentives on 2017 A4 and AFS will pay first lease or financing payment, not sure about the Allroad. Unfortunately the money factor on the 17 Allroad is awful and the residual on the A4 is bad, so leases are tough deals. As far as discounts I was looking at 47800 for a 53k ish A4 prestige 6 weeks ago before the incentive so I would imagine you could do significantly better than that now.

Happy to report that bought the car on Saturday.

$53000 msrp car.
15% discount on the MSRP + $699 Doc Fee and Tax & Title + $500 Audi loyalty.
Also included is the 4yr/55,000 miles Audi Care.

I did cash purchase

1 Like

On which car? Do you mind sharing the dealer?

Both on the Audi A4s and Allroad. Dealer is not able to repeat the deal unfortunately. But if anyone is interested, please PM me for more details. There might be potentials for something similar.