Atlas S 4Motion good deal?

Everyone has different experience, I liked my experience with my 4motion set with tech. It has everything I need and for it for $445 with tax $1k DAS 15k miles a year. It’s not a leasehckr deal but got 19.4% off sticker. Cars breaks and VEW tend to break more often than others. Luckily for me, I’m so used to cars breaking at some point. I hope mine breaks early so that I can get bigger refunds when I lemon it. VW will take care of you when it breaks. You’ll get an atlas as a loaner. Which is a good thing and they might give you an SEL instead. So it’s a win win. I looked around and they are the cheapest 3 rows you can lease atm. Unless you want the highlander, which for me is no 3rd row room and no CarPlay.

Always remember, it’s no a Tahoe. I won’t even compare it, but the comfort, space and European feel, it’s a win. I prefer the 4motion steering compare to FWD. with the lane keeping assist, I really feel like driving a legit European car. The value of what I’m paying surpasses what it offers. You can get an mdx close to that price but they are outdated and the 3rd row is close unusable.

Is the Durango gt a better lease? Is it bigger than atlas?

I’m in early negotiations but I got offered 510 per month on zero down on a SE tech R Line. Hoping to get to under 500. Any advice? Based in PA.