Aston Martin DBX

Anyone lease a DBX recently? I know the RV and MF per Edmunds but curious as to pricing received. There seems to be ample inventory but I fully recognize that it’s likely not hackable.

I don’t recall seeing anyone posting about this vehicle before.

Let us know what you find.

Not a lot of Aston discussion (plenty of “hire a broker”).

If you start here and finish the thread, that is the most recent/“useful” I could find:

Agree. We need all the data we can get.

The following ad was posted by Miller Motorcars but I think it’s the nationwide program they’re advertising on the DBX:

$2,599 PER MONTH, PLUS TAX AND REGISTRATION FOR 39 MONTHS. CLOSED END LEASE FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED LESSEES APPROVED THROUGH ASTON MARTIN FINANCIAL SERVICES. CASH CAP REDUCTION (DOWN PAYMENT) OF $6,724.88 PLUS $475 DOC FEE, $1195 BANK FEE & FIRST MONTHS PAYMENT. LEASE INCLUDES 15,000 TOTAL MILES, EXCESS MILES AT $1.50 PER MILE. RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS APPLY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. OFFER ENDS 6/30/21

Wow. An effective $2771 assuming it doesn’t have a ton more fees that aren’t listed. crikey.

2 Likes

$110,000 plus tax to drive a DBX for 15,000 miles. :roll_eyes: :exploding_head: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

A steal at $7.21 / mi

Give me two please I will flip the first one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

More escape than edge.

2 Likes

Correct I was thinking of the Escape…

My neighbor has one. I have been trying to find a good angle but I can’t. Not a good looking vehicle at all.

1 Like

I haven’t been paying attention to the dbx, but Aston seems to have a decent amount of 2020 inventory in general. I do wonder if the dealers have a shortage mindset like everyone else, or if they are negotiable.

I believe these will get discounted the way almost all Astons do. They’ll see high sales in the initial quarter sales period, and then it’ll be a big dropoff that will lead to lower lease figures. Seems to be that way with most of their models.

I also wouldn’t get one over a Bentayga or Urus. Infotainment is already dated, it’s not as fast as the other performance SUVs, and doesn’t have all the latest features either. You’re pretty much buying the name.

Just my opinion, but I feel like Aston msrp’s are about 30%-40% too high compared to what you get from others.

I’d say that’s pretty accurate. It’s crazy to me that Aston hasn’t caught onto this. Given all their financial woes, if they priced the DBX around $160K, the Vantage around $115-125K, and the DB11 at $180K, they’d be competing perfectly against the Cayenne Turbo, the 911, and an M8 Comp, respectively.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.