Ask Honcker- The Simple and Fast Way To Lease A New Car Right From Your Phone

Our prospects are looking good so far! We’ll take the hope though :crossed_fingers:

Honcker,

The current lease on my 2017 Rogue doesn’t expire until Sept. 2018. Too soon to contact you?

Tom

Hi purduelum91,

It’s not too soon if you are interested in rolling over the fees into the price of your new lease.

HonckerLeasing,

Is there a way for me to contact you privately? I am unable to PM you.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Feel free to email us at info@honcker.com

@HonckerLeasing any plans to coming to the dc metro area?

I don’t really care about leasing from my phone -I’d just like to see a service that cuts deals like the ones we read about here. So far have yet to see that -hard to even find brokers that are responsive. Hopefully you can beat Roadster prices which are worse than Costco

Deals posted here are not easy deals. Many variables involved but if you have additional rebates, honcker can add them to their price. If dealers only did front page deals, they would not be in business long.

Honcker,

I signed up for your service via the app, but am not receiving a verification code via text.

Tom

Hi Tom,

There may be a block on your number for SMS Authentication. Can you please email us at info@honcker.com with your name, and the number you would like to register with.
We will assist from there.

Thank you

Your app would not let me update my phone number.

Hi F80Ronnie,

For security reasons, the app needs to authenticate the new phone number.
I suggest deleting the app with the information you initially applied and redownloading it to input your updated preferences.

Thank you for the info

just checked you ap and you have the car but on a hire price that is totally unethical for your company to do you have all my private info
i will contact my lawyer and the local news

Sent from my iPhone

I’m not affiliated with Honcker leasing.

You entered in your private info, and then got upset that they had your private info. And then you submitted back-to-back-to-back posts, each with a new grammar-fiesta Easter egg, expressing your frustration, because the price on the app wasn’t up to snuff.

I’m not sure what you were expecting, but I fail to see how this is Honcker’s fault. But hook me up with your lawyer - he must be a real saint. Make sure to post those local news articles when they’re published.

7 Likes