Ask Honcker- The Simple and Fast Way To Lease A New Car Right From Your Phone

Hey Guys,

We set out to make one of the longest, most difficult purchases easier through technology. And we are proud to say - for the first time ever - you can now lease your new car online.* We offer delivery and pickup. We couldn’t have done it without partnerships with the biggest and best car dealers in the country who are committed to providing an amazing online experience. We hope you love using Honcker and that you help spread the word.

If you have any questions about Honcker or see a Honcker related post, just tag us and we’ll be happy to help.

*Currently only available in select states and areas. But we are growing quickly! Stay tuned…

1 Like

Can you add 33 months please? Some Mazda deals by me might be better than an offer I got but you only have 36 months which isn’t optimal for them. Would also be nice to just filter out deals that aren’t even good. A lot of junk on the app for me.

Also, a request to more publicly publish the states where you can/cannot lease vehicles, so that people don’t go through the process of a soft credit pull to find out you can’t quote local prices to them.

Hi Purz,

As of now, this option is not available because we found that the 33-month option is not very common.

We appreciate the feedback and will take this into consideration.

Hi Cheapdad00,

Our available states are clearly listed in the app description on both Android and iOS. Did you have another idea of where this list should be published?

Only Acura’s in Northern California? Would be nice to have more brands to choose from.

Thanks for the reply. I see it now in the Play store - but had to click “read more” in order to see the list. Not sure if there is a way to have that list published so a pending client doesn’t have to click “Read More”.

Need to click Read More to see state detail.

Sorry I haven’t looked at your app - do you deal with Michigan?

I setup the app, and while the Highlander lease is great … I’m only able to see Toyota. There are zero other brands. Is this a fault in the app or my location?

Not yet.

Cool, can’t wait until you are in IL so I can stop “helping” my friends

Hi F80Ronnie,

Unfortunately not at this time. We currently have salesmen working on expanding our market up there, and all over California. Stay tuned!

Lol, We are looking forward to it too!

Hi NeedAnLC,

This is probably a location limit. Where are you located?

We’re happy you found it! :slight_smile: Hopefully we will be able to service your area soon!

NV – but part of the fun is traveling to pick up a cool car and get a built-in road trip.

This is definitely a location limit. We will hopefully be able to service your area with more brands soon!

It’s a good thing we offer a pickup option too! :slight_smile: You get to enjoy a new car and a roadtrip!

1 Like

Can i use honker to lease for my business?

Hi kmlee1113,

Yes, no problem. You can place a lease using your name and then we’ll help you swap it for your business.

I took a look and it seems extremely limited options in South Florida. Knowing how the dealers down here like to operate (non-consumer friendly) I have serious doubts that they would start giving out good deals to businesses like yours. But, here’s hoping :crossed_fingers: