👠 Ashleigh's May BMWs: X7 loaner - 16% off; electric - 10% off; X3 30i and X5 40i - 9% off; X3 M40i - 8% off!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Messaging you!

Yes currently with a x5 looking to switch

My incoming one is 72k :wink:

1 Like

Hi… I am interested in x5 45e. Can you pls run the numbers for zip code 28277

Do you have loyalty? Are you leasing it or purchasing it because you’ll qualify to claim the credit?

I don’t have loyalty but Inhave corporate incentive $1000… need numbers for both lease as well as finance

Do you want a cheap one with few options or a loaded one with M sport, etc.?

Here’s another M3. I promise it will go quickly like the last one. No inflated doc. fee, no markup on MF or interest, no inflated broker fee.

13 Likes

That is one good looking car.

Hey the 330e still available

As far as I know it is!

Can you email me also do you have i4 35 or 40?

I have both. Please e-mail me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com.

I emailed you

1 Like

Looking for low monthly payments as long as basic options like heated seats and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring / driver assist package etc available

I have also emailed to ashleigh@dmvlease.com but my emails may have gone to junk folder because no replies for a couple of days. :thinking:

Do you mean driving assistance professional or basic driving assistance like blindspot monitoring?

@A_Suoniemi: I have emailed you back but you keep starting new email threads with me, and it’s honestly hard to keep track of them and then they keep going back to the inbox. Truthfully, it’s the end of the month, and I’m getting 50+ emails a day, plus LH notifications. Each new message pushes them back to the top, and I try to answer emails in the order received.

Driving assistance pro package for cruise control

I don’t have any with that available - sorry.

Hey need a bmw 760 let me know what you have. In queens ny and I qualify for loyalty as well.