👠 Ashleigh's July BMWs: iX loaner - 19.5%; X7 - 10% off; 330 - 10%; electric - up to 12% off; X3 30i - 9% off!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi I’m interested in the iX, and I just filled out an inquiry form. Do you have any additional details about the iX (like color, options etc…)?

Hi there! I will provide them to you in the form response. I don’t post those details here because of people who try to go around brokers. Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

It’s right here:

Respectfully, though, it is 6:15pm on a Sunday and the dealership is closed.

1 Like

I have some i5s I can mark down to 12% off. Here’s an eDr40 as an example.

36/10 leases

Loyalty
$592 + tax per month with $2,500 + registration and tax on incentives due at signing.
MSDs drop it to $554.

Corporate and EV conquest
Subtract $1,000 from incentives if you don’t have EV conquest. Subtract $1,500 if you don’t have corporate. Subtract $2,500 if you have neither.
$590 + tax with $2,500 + registration + tax on incentives at signing.

$500 broker fee.

1 Like

Any 7 series deals?

Yes, I have almost every model of 7 series available. It just depends on what you want.

I have an X5 that needs to go. It has premium and parking assistance. There are not many X5s around and discounts are getting cut, so catch this one while you can.

36/10 leases.

Loyalty
$962 + tax per month with $2,880 + registration at signing.

No loyalty
$993 + tax with $2,915 + registration at signing.

Afternoon Ashleigh. Is this still available? Had filled out the form yesterday fwiw.

Thanks!

I have a few people interested. I answered most people but message me your email so I can look into your submission.

I’ll do 9% off this one. It’s down to $941 + tax with $2,850 + registration at signing with loyalty.

1 Like

Is this still available? What is the color and the Options? Is it available for South, or is it only available in the Northeast?
Thanks!

Sorry, which car are you referencing, please?

I have been getting a lot of 4 series requests lately. They still lease like garbage, but here’s a 430ix coupe with M sport at 9% off.

36/10
$713 + tax per month with $2,650 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

Here’s a 230ix loaner that has to go - 19% off and base MF.

36/10.
$505 + tax per month with $2,425 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.
MSDs drop it to $480.

I have a bunch of iXs (new) at 11% off and base MF, but they must be picked up in person in Maryland.

Example:
Car with convenience and nothing else.
36/10
$717 + tax (if applicable) with $2,450 + reg. and tax on incentives at signing.

I have a 760ix that is loaded with options. It’s 12% off with base MF. This can be shipped anywhere.

This is a $141,000 car!

36/10
$1,399 + tax per month with $3,350 + registration and tax on incentives at signing.
Subtract $5,000 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

1 Like

On what model do people want to see deals tomorrow? I’ll work up something with the most asks!

Can’t speak for everyone but I was looking for an M8 Comp

1 Like

Same or maybe an M850i coupe. Old model, iDrive 7 still, outgoing, maybe some nice discounts + loyalty can make a sweet lease.

1 Like

@jackals - I don’t have any coupes, but I have an M850 GC that I can discount heavily.

@Abraham_Naim - I have an M8 coupe I can discount quite a bit.