šŸ‘  Ashleigh's May BMWs: updates coming; program basics in last post

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No problemā€¦ Just sent something over.

Yes it is!

Email at the top of your box.

Looking for an IX M60.

1 Like

Hi

Do you have any 530i or 540i available in Msport ?

I wanted to buy a loaded 2024 X5 xDrive 40i M sport package with carbon black exterior and coffee or black merino leather. Do you have an available stock?

1 Like

No to either, sorry! I have one 540ix build but itā€™s debatable as to whether itā€™ll actually happen since itā€™s in ā€œno production week available.ā€ Iā€™m asking around, but I donā€™t really see any 5 series with M sport, FYI.

@bokgagamel - I have one with carbon black and coffee sensafin - M sport, M sport pro, parking assistance, and premium. Would that work?

What is the story with Z4 M40i?

Hi, all I have is a build (custom order) for a 2024. Thereā€™s no wait with the production number ready to go.

Hi, just wondering if your taking orders for 2024 x3 m40i?

Hi, itā€™s still 2023s through July 2023 production. I have one left to build for July. Prices will be less expensive on a 2023.

Still running 12% off iX xDrive 50 and M60i. The cheapest one I have is also one of the few not on a stop sale for software!

$90,500 - 12% off
36/10
$822 + tax (if applicable - NJ does not tax EVs) with $2,250 + registration at signing.

With MSDs, itā€™s $771 + tax with $2,200 + registration at signing.

How is the 7 series or 8 series leasingā€¦ any good offersā€¦

Theyā€™re basically leasing like crap. The best deals I have are on a 2023 M850ix coupe at 9% off and base MF and a 2023 M8 CV at 10% off and base MF. I can do 8% off a 740i (2023).

Do you have a customized reservation for 2024 x5 m60i with a discount of 8-10% that requires shipping .Thank you lease car

Iā€™ll take one too at that discount.

5 Likes

Sorry, these are really limited and at MSRP. Iā€™m not even at 9% or 10% on a 40i. Youā€™d need to go back 2-3 years to get 10% off on the older M50i.

2023 530i xdrive - discount % and do you have inventory?

8%, and I have only two cars without M sport. Iā€™ve checked around - no one has M sport. I might have a 530ex at something like 6% off with M sport, but Iā€™d need to double-check.

what color is this 530e Msport ?

Could you pls send me the calculator

Iā€™ll email you and resume our conversation there.