šŸ‘  Ashleigh's May BMWs: updates coming; program basics in last post

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

IDK of anyone backing off list on these if it helps with a data point.

I didnā€™t think they would, but I know some people out there want the new, shiny, expensive things.

1 Like

Any news on the new X5? Any discounts available?

The pricing guide just came out. Nothing on orders yet. They will be for April production. I would be surprised if there are discounts (or significant ones) right off the bat. It all depends on how many production numbers there are, both at specific dealerships and in the region in general.

Totally makes sense. Thank you

1 Like

Time to blow out some M8s at 10% off!

Contact me to see whatā€™s available.

But, for every car from now to the end of the month, I am reducing my fee to $375 so long as you donate at least $10 to the Walk for the Animals in which my mom and I participate every year. People on the forum know Iā€™m crazy about my dog, and she was a stray before we got her, so this cause is really important to me.

Hereā€™s the link; thank you in advance!

Donations, even if they are only $5, are appreciated in general too, if youā€™re not buying a car from me. :slight_smile:

PS - if you havenā€™t seen her, hereā€™s Scarlett. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

To add to the deals: 9% off X5 40is through the end of the month.

Example:
Parking assistance
Premium
Climate comfort
20" wheels
$69,500

36/10:
$887 + tax with $2,500 + reg. at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you donā€™t have loyalty or corporate.

I have other X5s and builds available too, so please ask!

Done! Thanks for walking!

1 Like

I have an i4 35e in production at 5% off.

For 36/10:
$531 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Remember thereā€™s no sales tax on electric cars in NJ, too.
If you want to add MSDs, itā€™s sub-$500 before tax.

Reminder that I am reducing my fee to $375 so long as you donate at least $10 to the Walk for the Animals in which my mom and I participate every year.

E-mail: ashleigh@dmvlease.com.

Please fill out our form: DMV Lease Questionnaire .

2 Likes

Hi, is there any M440 available? Thanks

Hi there! Thatā€™s one of the few cars that I donā€™t have. The 4 series already switched over to MY24, but the only allocations so far have been for one M4, which is already sold, and 430s.

I have to imagine Iā€™ll be sad in a i4e35 vs my current 2020 M340i

I want an electric, refuse a Tesla, and refuse a $1K month payment and there are not many good
Options in between

1 Like

You could get an i4 eDrive 40, but there is no incentive on it like there is on the 35e.

1 Like

You think theres any chance they expand the incentive to the higher output models? Thanks!

I assume heā€™s referring to the $7500 tax credit

I am. Probably an impossible question to answer unless theres some price threshold where they will never qualify.

No one really knows. I think they did it to stimulate sales of the new trim, the 35e, and since the loophole for commercial leases has been given the okay.

Hi. Do you still have the discount on the M8? In convertible as well?

Hi, I have to check to see if the in-stock convertible I have is still available. I may be able to get another one, though. Please e-mail me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com. Thanks!

Hi, does 9% off apply to financing too or just lease only?