👠 Ashleigh's May BMWs: updates coming; program basics in last post

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

M4 CSL available!

2 Likes

Yes. Had one till April of this year.

Here’s the calculator for one that is $73,000, which will get you something decently loaded. I just delivered this one for $72,770 yesterday, for instance.

What’s the spec on the m3 comp?

Any discounts on the 228xi Gran coupe?

Here you go.

@SamS I only have 2 available, but I can check if they interest you (they’re the same):
Both are white on oyster with convenience and remote start, the lights package, heated seats and steering.

any 3 series available?

Hi, I only have one in stock. We can continue the discussion on the email thread we already have going.

1 Like

Going to PM you

I have one more 330xe available that we thought wasn’t going to make it in time, but it’s in transit and scheduled to arrive at the port on the 26th. It should make it to the dealership in time to contract for December 31, so if you want to roll the dice and claim the tax credit on this car, here you go!

Contact me for finance numbers since they vary so much state-to-state and it’s also location-dependent if you can do BMW Select.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder to please, please, please include your zip code when contacting me and asking for quotes. Thank you!

1 Like

iX M60 in stock and ready to go at MSRP!

I’m looking for 23 x3 m40 order for pickup at performance SC center (hopefully February)

Hi, I don’t have any allocations right now, so we’d have to put you into the order bank. I don’t have any in stock either.

Thanks for the quick reply, Store near has 2 slots but not budging on MSRP but would sell at base lease rate… last week of the month I will make my decision

That’s pretty much where I’d be. These are hard to come by right now and don’t last. There are only 90 in total to build for all dealers from Florida to Maine.

1 Like

Any deals available on a 430ix coupe? I might be convinced to get into an x4, with the right numbers.

Yes, loyalty. 36/12. Zip 33141

Thanks in advance

I don’t have any in stock. I have one in transit (without M sport) and one with M sport waiting to ship. I have an M440ix coupe in stock though. The only X4 I have is also without M sport, if that’s a must.

definitely not looking for M sport.

This is what I have; it’s at the port waiting on something.

Tanzanite blue on black vernasca
Premium
Remote start
Ventilated seats
$55,500

It would need to be shipped to Florida, which is about $750.