🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

This sheet will be updated over the next few days. All non-M 2020s are 12% off if in-stock with no fee! All of the posted 2019s are available, and they do have a fee, but most of them are 14% off!

The last i8 is gone, which is kind of bittersweet, because it was the 20th i8 I sold!

BMW is tri-state area only with in-store pickup OR in-home delivery if a BMW lease return!

When reaching out, please list the items below. Inquiries that do not follow format will be ignored.

1. Name
  2. Zip (Tri-state area only, no shipping!)
  3. Model, color choices, packages
  4. Rebates, if any (i.e. loyalty, conquest, college grad, OL code, Penfed, fleet)
  5. Mileage

As always, PM or text 732-779-2587!

1 Like

Adding in a 2019 (old body) $70k x6 demo, which comes in at $507+t+f+msd (conquest and loyalty are the same). Awesome loaded up car for the price!

To reiterate, I am 12% off with NO FEE on all in-stock BMWs (including a few M models and all M40 and M50 models, assuming availability).

When reaching out via PM or text 732-779-2587 (I beg you please don’t call), please specify the following:

1. Name
  2. Zip (Tri-state area only, no shipping, only in-store pickup!)
  3. Model, color choices, packages - be as specific as possible
  4. Rebates, if any (i.e. loyalty, conquest, college grad, OL code, Penfed, fleet). Please know this in advance and specify.
  5. Mileage

Adding the last 2019 i8 coupe in the country.

154k msrp

970 plus taxes and fees with loyalty

I also have a 2020 coupe available. There isn’t nearly as much flagship money on 20s as 19s, but as a heads up it is available if the colors of the 19 don’t work for you. Note all i8 production ceases forever at the end of March! :frowning:

1 Like

Review of working with Aronchi - texted, as per direction in OP, with all info asked for, including the car I was looking for, an X2. Apparently, that vehicle was “long gone”, but he was going to check for loaners. Oh wait, no he won’t because I was helping a friend look for a car, he wanted to communicate directly with the buyer. Not an unreasonable request, but I wanted to make sure I had everything setup for my friend because I’ve leased a ton of cars in the past and know what to look for and wanted to make sure my friend wasn’t getting had by a dealer or broker - I would have handed him over to my friend after we at least confirmed a vehicle was available.

Ended up being ghosted, so I said I assumed he wasn’t interested in actually selling a vehicle because he never got back to me with sub-$350/month car options like I asked for when the X2 was unavailable. He had plenty of time to respond and go back and forth with me about “asking for something I didn’t have” (mind you, the X2 was and, as of this writing, is still in the sheet). He also mentioned this was “just his hobby”, which was becoming abundantly clear that the way he operates definitely gives the impression of not being serious about being a broker.

I also said that I could have played it off like I was buying the car, handled everything on my end, and then passed him off to my friend (which I’ve done for numerous other lease deals at dealers due to their predatory nature toward lesser informed car shoppers) and he said “Had that been the case, I’d have just canceled everything immediately. I don’t ever negotiate on behalf of others.” Again, showing that he’s not serious about being a broker and moving a car. You’d rather lose a sale because a friend was helping a friend get a car and your pride would take a hit by not working directly with that person? He’ll be sad to know that the number I used to contact him was a burner number from an app, specifically used because of my past experiences with dealers - it’s easy to just turn off a number so they can no longer bother you.

More messages were exchanged where he stated he was serious about this, but all impressions I received were to the contrary. Apparently he deemed my interaction to not be “actionable” so he chose to “punt” my request, which of course he’s free to do so, but I would warn anyone on LH to avoid doing business with this broker, especially if you’re helping another person get a good deal on a lease. In my opinion, it’s best to find someone that actually does this for a living and is serious, versus someone that does this as hobby.

1 Like

Thank you for creating an account to review my services. It means a lot. Obviously, when you get dozens of texts and pms a day, it is difficult to make everyone happy. I’m sorry i could not get your friend, who i had never spoken to, a cheap bmw. Most likely, it is because what you were looking for on behalf of someone else was not available. Perhaps you can do better with some of the other brokers on this forum, who update their sheets in real time, provide you with a phone number and guy at the store, and who you pay $500 for this service.

I am lucky to be able to do this for fun. Hundreds upon hundreds of satisfied clients from this forum can attest to my work ethic, however. Many of them have met me, as i don’t hide behind a computer screen and actually spend my weekends helping deliver. All the best!

8 Likes

Price drop on remaining 19s. NEW x7s at 14%, New 530i’s 15%, new 2019 330i 15%. All 20’s at 12% with NO FEE!

2 Likes

Hey all, we are doing in stock bmw at 12% new, 16% off loaner before incentives. There is no fee on these. Doc is 699 and these are all home delivery IN NJ ONLY, as I will have to be the one to sign you up and I’m not leaving NJ for the time being.

PM me or text 732-779-2587 with the following, and I guess i look forward to meeting you? :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Name
  2. NJ Zip
  3. Model, color choices, packages, msrp- be as specific as possible
  4. Rebates, if any (i.e. loyalty, conquest, college grad, OL code, Penfed, fleet). Please know this in advance and specify.
  5. Mileage
  6. Msd?

Rubber glove service

4 Likes

You shitting me? Hazmat suit.

8 Likes

Still 12% off with no fee on all in-stock BMWs (except cars that have flagship money or M cars). These are NYC Tristate Area only and no shipping. PM or text 732-779-2587.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty? PenFed? USAA? Conquest?
  6. MSDs?

Hello, I sent you a message, just wanted to make sure you got it. Thanks!

Ship to other state?

Only cars more than 100k.

1. Emre
  2. BMW X3 White/blue/black (preferably white) / pano sunroof
  3. 07438
  4. 10K Yr (could be 7.5K if makes a good difference monthly)
  5. Conquest
  6. Yes

Last NEW 2019 330i $50.5k msrp, $340+taxes, fees & MSD with loyalty. Home delivery in NJ. $499 broker fee. If conquest, change $2000 taxable to $1000 taxable.

1. Jay
  2. NJ 08540
  3. BMW Model 2 - coup(2door)(white/black/silver/gray/etc.), front heated seats are a must
  4. Current honda / recent grad / medical front line(pharmacist)
  5. 10000

check your PM.

1 Like
  1. Jay
  2. Bmw 3 series / packages – m-sport package and live cockpit
  3. 11420
  4. 12k
  5. No
  6. No
  1. Eric
  2. X3, any color but alpine white / packages – roof, nav, rear camera
  3. 11238
  4. 10,000 (would prefer lower but I don’t think it matters with BMW)
  5. Don’t think I qualify for any incentives
  6. Yes, max amount.

Not sure if I should mention but doesn’t need to be new, loaner/demo is fine by me.

Much Appreciated.

1. Kevin
  2. 07029
  3. X5 base black prefer, premium package ( nice to have )
  4. Rebates, Corporate
  5. 10K/12K
  6. Mileage Under 5K demo
  7. Up to 7 msd