🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Would it be wise to get out of my lease before year end rather than waiting til Jan? S60 T6 lease up in Jan, $349 payment rn which I know is ridiculously low but curious on everyone’s thoughts if the market is going to get any better by Jan.

1 Like

8/17: 2022 S60 Recharge Extended Ranges 4% off MSRP with NO FEE ON VOLVO EVER. 3 cars available. If leasing, 4% off less an additional $1250 lease cash.

1. R-design expression ~$54k
  2. R-design $56k
  3. Inscription $56k

The cars are made in America so they may still get the 7500 w the new bill. The first one should…

For those wondering what these lease like, here’s an example of the r-design expression. Loyalty and affinity are 500 each on this, can be added.

Hey. Got this email from Volvo about my xc90. What’s his $4k they are talking about, the email doesn’t clarify anything further.

lease cash / loyalty, etc.

What vehicle will get the 4k if playing the cards right?

It depends where the dealer is located

Hot car - Demo XC90 T6M 7 passenger denim blue / maroon w climate and 21s at 12% off with NO FEE (actually 12% off, not an inflated discount and lowered residual). Get an actual car buying experience, don’t pay for a phone number.

Denim/Maroon is absolutely the best color combination and it is so hard to find.

4 Likes

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

but really it’s white/amber

8/21 - we’re doing another one car promo special for clients whose lease return we buy.

NEW XC90 T6 inscription with every possible option (climate, advanced, 21s, air suspension, bowers, lounge package) - nearly a $78k msrp at about 14% off msrp. Oh and it’s white.

4 Likes

Wishful thinking but what’s your landscape look like for v60 CCs? I’m starting to see some ‘23s trickle in here and there.

1 Like

i havent sold once since costco in 2020.

SIde note - added a bunch of 51-52k demo xc60s (climate, wheels, some have HK). They’re 12% off w no fee.

2 Likes

hi - we don’t have a car currently - is the cx90 only available with a trade?

Final few xc90 t6m demos at one of our stores:

1. Climate + 20s in silver/black or thunder gray/black 11% off w no fee. EDIT THUNDER GRAY PENDING. SILVER/BLACK AVAILABLE.
  1. Climate + advanced in savile gray/black at 11% off w no fee

9/12 - Volvo was / is updated for September. Strong discounts on all 2022s. 2023s will be posted, but they lease terribly.

Between all of our stores, we have a good amount of 2022 Xc90 t6 inscriptions, and a few momentums still left (mostly demos). XC90s are more expensive than last month, and if you’re looking for a specific color combination ONLY, this is not for you.

XC60s (and loaners) are in good supply.

We have a few 2022 xc40s that need to go, as well, and a couple of 2022 s60 t8’s that need to go.

Flash deal for customers whose lease return we buy. NEW XC90 t6 inscription white/maroon with climate, advanced, 21s and air suspension - 13.8% off MSRP before loyalty / aplan and NO FEE.

Are you able to ship to IL ?

g-d forbid.

2 Likes

Do you sell cars to Massachusetts residents?

I am looking for Volvo XC90 2022 T6 - 24 or 36 month 12k.

Hi, my name is Etore Frederici, located in West Chester, PA 19382.

I’m looking for a NEW or DEMO (<5,000 miles) 2022 XC60 B5 or B6 Inscription (climate, 20s, advanced) with:

10 or 12K annual mileage

down payment only to cover taxes, fees, licensing

able to use A-plan

willing to do MSDs to get money factor down

Please reach out with what you have available in inventory.

You already texted me

1 Like