AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Mike was a pleasure to deal from beginning all the way up to delivery. Made the process smooth efficient and it was my best overall experience on a buying a vehicle (takes me 8-9 hours sometimes to buy a car) and with mike took 2 hours till car was in hand. Thank you Mike for helping me lease our 2019 Altima SV Awd with 15k miles with no dp under and 300 month couldn’t be happier

1 Like

Mike is very easy to work with, Just picked up a Rogue yesterday, Its a good deal and easy, fast and simple, 100 times better than dealing the dealereship. Thank you Mike, @aronchi

Just picked up the car from Mike yesterday. Great transition, very easy and seamless.

Thanks for the lease Mike, will work with you again. @aronchi

@aronchi Mike was easy to communicate with throughout the whole process of getting a car. He gave me several options to choose and eventually the best price for my Q50 Redsport. I couldn’t be happier with the car and would highly recommend reaching out to him for any car needs.

2 Likes

After being burnt out looking for a new car we found Mike and what a blessing he was. Pleasure to deal with from the very first phone call. Professional and great at getting back in touch and keeping us updated. We now have our brand new Rogue Sport at a great rate. Highly recommend if you’re in the NJ area.

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words. As an update, I recently started a new job, which will see me busier than I have been in the past. Going forward, I will only work on Nissan, Infiniti, bmw, acura, and Volvo. In addition, I will only work with clients in the nyc Tristate area. My responsiveness will go down, but if you are serious about getting a new car, I will gladly help. Please PM or text (do not call during the day). Please also let me know exactly what you’re looking for, with very detailed specifics.

3 Likes

Picked up a new Rogue last night from Mike and the experience was wonderful. From the first message he was very responsive and helpful in making sure the car was everything we wanted. The pickup process was smooth and quick. All around great experience, definitely recommend working with Mike.

I reached out to Mike to help me acquire a new i8 Roadster and he didn’t disappoint. I sat back while he worked the dealer and BMWFS to put everything together with little effort on my part. Got a text that the car was available for pickup this past Saturday and spent all of 15 minutes signing the paperwork and taking delivery. He even went out of his way to follow up with me two days later to ensure I was taking advantage of the BMW CCA Rebate. The guy is a gentleman all around; true to his word and I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again or recommend him in a heartbeat. GREAT transaction!

2 Likes

Thank you! Your car was so hot that my girl wanted to leave in your car and not mine… :confused:

2 Likes

Mike helped my family lease a QX60 back in January of this year. We were working on a very tight timeline( lease return) and he was able to get me a great deal on the lease. He lined up everything including delivery of the new vehicle and pick up of the old lease return. I spent all of 5 minutes signing papers in the comfort of my living room.

Couldn’t have been an easier transaction- Cant recommend Mike enough.

1 Like

Thank you so much Mike, Great Deal… Would do business again.love the new murano.

1 Like

After searching for the past couple of months for another i8 I finally took delivery of my new roadster today thanks to Mike Aronchi! He put a deal together for me in a week, had my paperwork Fedex over and lined up a transport and got it delivered in 2 days! Wow! I would highly recommend Mike, he is prompt, fast to reply and has awesome deals. Thank you Mike

3 Likes

Thank you@aronchi for this wonderful ride.

Murano SV (Blue with Beige interior)
$324 monthly (acquisition fee and taxes rolled into monthly)
Down payment: Around 1314 + 300 (dealer swap for the color combination that we wanted)

2 Likes

Mike worked with my husband to help find me the perfect car! He was very helpful and got me a great deal. I love my 2019 Nissan Murano!!

1 Like

Big thanks to @aronchi for getting me a great deal on a hard to find i8 coupe. The wait for shipment from Germany was excruciating, but of no fault of Mike’s; he was transparent and maintained communication with me through the entire process. Picked up the car last Friday and was in and out of the dealer in a literal 10 minutes.

Thanks again to Mike, folks like him are assets to this community.

4 Likes

Big Thanks to Aronchi for helping me with the i8 roadster. He was very easy to deal with and patient with all my questions. Deal was exactly as he described and I was in and out of the dealership in 10 minutes. Great experience and even better deal!

1 Like

Thanks again!!

10 Likes

Thanks for all of the feedback. It has been a pleasure working with all of you. As an update, I can now ship BMWs to Florida! If you are interested in a Beemer, my dealer will allow for it to be shipped (at your expense, though i will recommend a shipper). This includes factory orders, as well.

1 Like

Reviews only.

Mike-
Appreciate you taking care of my cousin on a Nissan Murano. I referred her to you earlier this week and today she drove down and picked it up. The end-to-end process was seamless and easy. Thanks again dude!