AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Thank you so much! Drive in very good health and have fun with the leaf.

Thank you again for my fantastic XC60 Momentum. I highly recommend Aronchi based on my transaction for his effort, communication, knowledge of the vehicle, and the simplicity of the process including getting me a great deal.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Love the fusion red!!

2 Likes

Worked with Mike on leasing my new 2021 Volvo XC-40, excellent experience. Mike answered all my questions, quickly worked with me on adjusting numbers and packages for the car. One everything was configured properly, the deal was closed out quickly. Plus, the car was delivered to my house! Not having to haggle with a dealership is alone a reason to go through a broker when buying a new car, you save yourself the a headache and a bunch of money.

Thanks Mike!

Volvo-XC40-Car|666x500

1 Like

Thank you Mike for such a smooth process! I reached out to Mike during the holidays to inquire about a Volvo S60 T6 R Design and received a quick response with the exact model/color and an amazing deal. A few days later, I visited the dealership, spent a few minutes signing papers (everything matched), and was given the keys.

Thanks again for your patience, responsiveness, and professionalism. It was great meeting you. My dad is still amazed at how quick and easy everything was. We will definitely be reaching out around EOY to pull-ahead on our XC40.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! I hope you’re enjoying your s60 and look forward to hearing from dad later this year.

Thank you Aronchi! Got an amazing Volvo XC60 R design Recharge. Amazing price and amazing service. Will exclusively lease from you in the future. Thanks for making the leasing experience so seamless and pleasant.

1 Like

Aronchi was super helpful in getting my car. As soon as I arrived he made the process seamless. Everything was exactly as described to me 10/10 would recommend and I am loving the new whip!

1 Like

I’m not sure anything could have gone smoother with my Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription. Searched for color (ext/int) I wanted with packages I wanted. $0 down. Delivered car to my house(I’m not close :grin:), speedy transaction. Discussed all options and prices. Beat all local deals. Probably saved me $$$$ over life of lease. Car is great!

1 Like

Thank you, Priya! And thank you for the bottle of wine, which the family loved on Passover!!

Thanks so much! Don’t speed too much!

Beautiful color combo. Enjoy an awesome car, Jeff!

Finalized 22 MDX Tech lease deal with Aronchi this afternoon. Car received few hours ago.

Seamless process throughout, Aronchi was super communicative during the process. Especially for a guy like me, a bit on the traditional side, hesitant to pull the trigger with the broker thing, but glad I did. Much, much better than the 6 hours I spent in the dealership in the past.

(Not to mention the dealership wouldn’t come close to the deal I got).

Thank you Mike. You definitely have a happy customer, will be glad to refer you, and work with you in the future!!

1 Like

We needed a cheap commuter car so we leased a 2020 Leaf through Mike. If you are wondering, “Is it worth the fee?” let me just tell you it is. Hands down this was the simplest transaction I could imagine. Mike posted a deal and I messaged him to request a car. Within a day, the car was secured and we had a price that I have absolute confidence I could not have gotten on my own. $75 @ month to drive this car for 2 years with 10K miles per year.

We completed the credit app directly through the dealers secure website and scheduled our pick up date.

On pick up day, we arrived at our scheduled time to meet Mike and his dad. Our paperwork was ready, the car was ready and on the charger. We went inside to sign the prepared documents. This was all done with Mike and his dad. We didn’t speak to a single employee of the dealership. No pushing warranties, no add-ons even offered. Just the deal we agreed to ready to go.

We walked outside with his dad while he installed the temporary tags and walked me through the car.

30 minutes after we arrived, we drove off the lot with the new car.

You can’t go wrong and you certainly won’t regret anything. Every question was met with a very quick and complete response. At pick up we were met with friendly people who made everything simple.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your thorough review. I should probably thank you instead for being so easy to deal with during the craziest month end ever. Thank you for your patience and drive in good health

1 Like

Thanks so much! Really enjoyed your mdx. It looks awesome in black!

- no longer suggest

2 Likes

[removed - would not suggest any longer]

Thanks, Kris! Glad we got it turned around so quickly and thank you for setting up everyone at the dealership with their vaccine appointments!! @moderators please move to my review thread. thanks!!

1 Like

I have nothing but good things to say about working with Mike. While I wasn’t able to get a car through him (in no way Mike’s fault), I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone looking for a Volvo. If he’ll still have my business in the future I would not hesitate to call him again. He’s professional and a prompt communicator who patiently answered all my questions.