AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Thank you! It was a pleasure to drive your car. It handles very well at extremely high speeds, i made sure to verify!

Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting you!

XC90 White 6 Seat Momentum with Advanced

Deal 1 of 2

Picked up this great deal on this XC 90 with loyalty. Mike dealt with my endless texts and back and forth so I can ensure I picked up exactly what my wife wanted. My family members and friends have been using him for years and he really does delivery what he promises.

I really do appreciate your customer service during this time especially with the pandemic going on.

XC40 Deal 2 of 2

Two deals in one day, and I felt this needed a separate thread.

Mike worked with Mia getting her exactly what she wanted within her budget as a recent college graduate and even spent time explaining the value of certain packages over another.

I wish the weather was a bit more cooperative for some better pictures

1 Like

Thanks so much, Nick! I hope you both drive in good health. I actually took a father / daughter pic too yesterday because it was the first time I’ve done that kind of deal and your cars look so similar. Be well and I’ll be seeing you in a few months, hopefully

2 Likes

Thanks for the help and easy process Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you and Julieanna for what you’re both doing for NY right now.

3 Likes

Wanted to thank Mike for all his help on the family’s recent XC 40 lease. Mike was easy to work with it, straight forward and answered all the fam’s questions! Family loves the car and with the incredible deal my extended family members want one too!

Thanks Mike - until the next one!

1 Like

I want to thank Mike for working seamlessly with me on my new Volvo S60 R-Design. Everything worked out nice and smooth. Highly recommended!

Thank you!
image|375x500

2 Likes

@aronchi - you are the best!!! Excellent communication, walk the extra mile, hands down the best experience I’ve ever had buying a car!!!

You earned a customer for life.
Thanks!!!

thank you again!!

Just recently signed on my family’s new Volvo V60 Cross Country and wanted thank @aronchi for all the hard work! Mike provides a suburb service that makes leasing a car a breeze all while getting a stunning deal on the table. I will certainly be coming to him for our 2nd car!

1 Like

Signed today on a new XC90 Inscription loaded to the gills in gorgeous Thunder Gray as a replacement for our old RDX (family is expanding, new the extra space). Thanks to Mike @aronchi for making everything a breeze and literally doing everything – all we had to do was shoot a few emails and show up today, pen in hand. Will absolutely look to work with Mike in a few years when the lease on my M340i is up (the “fun” car in the family, although this truck is awfully fun so far too)!

1 Like

Thanks! Absolutely stunning color and i love the 21s.

Thanks for being patient and drive in good health!

Got my very first car last week with Mike (@aronchi)'s help!

It was quick, easy, and straight forward. Mike handled all my questions with calmness and patience and made everything incredibly smooth.

Would recommend Mike to any of my friends or family looking to lease a car and hope to work with him in a few years when this lease is up.

!

3 Likes

Another great deal done, this time on a Volvo XC40 T5 for a family member. First got a MDX last year from @aronchi now a XC40. Even was hand delivered! The process was straight forward as last time and pricing was the same as quoted with the hard to find convience package. Even helped answer questions when volvo financial wasn’t available to help along the process.

Thank you again!!

2nd Volvo just delivered on the last day of this month but this one needed to be traded as it was one of 2 available in the country so it came later than the XC40 as it’s a loaded Xc90 T6 Inscription in Denim Blue / Amber 7 seat with Bowers etc. Again delivery in person by @aronchi

1 Like

And here it is!

Still not home from the delivery!

3 Likes