AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure to meet you and I’m glad you’re enjoying your leaf

I had a great experience with Mike in acquiring my MDX. I sent him a message on a Friday night and I was in my new car by Saturday afternoon. I didn’t think this could be done quickly! His advertised numbers matched exactly on the note and he answered all my questions. No F&I upsell. Mike met me at the dealership and signed me up, car was perfect.

This was my first time using a broker. I recommend Mike to anyone looking for wheels.

Thanks Mike! The wife loves her new MDX!

Thanks for the kind review. Drive in very good health and thanks for all that you do.

I had the pleasure of working with Mike this week in acquiring a new XC90 for my wife. I let him know what I wanted at 8pm and was in the car driving home by 4pm the next afternoon. Throughout the time, Mike was incredibly responsive in answering questions we had, helped me apply for a rebate I didn’t know I qualified for, and personally showed us the ins/outs of the vehicle, making the process incredibly easy. A+++ would definitely reuse

Thanks so much! Drive in very good health!

Pleasure to work with @aronchi — happy with my deal and happy with my car. Will be a nice daily until my M5 gets here. This color is something else and he really does have the best customer service when it comes to car leasing. Thanks again and look forward to many more transactions.

1 Like

Absolute :fire: apex blue pearl! Love it. Enjoy that aspec.

1 Like

Mike is the opposite of a cliche of the car salesman… He’s honest, direct, punctual, great in communication and his pricing is very competitive. At least I couldn’t see a better pricing on LH for the car we wanted. No broker fees either.
My family and I got several cars (I’m sure he keeps the count) from him and each and every experience was the positive one.
Today I returned my leased audi and within 10 minutes his dad showed up with our new bmw. After 15 minutes, upon signing papers I was driving home. Everything was as discussed, no surprises…
Oh, and after delivering our car he took care of my cousin, delivering two more for him and his son.

Awesome deals. Aronchi is a professional that pays attention to details. Helps you all the way until you receive the car. Happy with my new 3 series.

I believe the count is up to 12 in under 2 years, but don’t take my word for it :slight_smile:

Thank you, Johann! That was an awesome 330i configuration.

Just got an XC60 t5 Inscription with Mike. What a fantastic first experience with a Broker. He is extremely professional, follows up, and was transparent throughout the whole process. I will never go back to a dealership again. Thanks for finding a great car for my wife.

Great experience dealing with mike. I got a XC60 from him last week. He is very professional, quick in responding messages, straight forward , no hidden fees… I can just say he is very friendly and great sales guy.
In the showroom I was like 10mins signed few documents and I got my car keys.

Thank you so much mike. I will continue buying cars from you and I always recommend my family , friends doing business with you. Thanks again.!

Thank you! It was great to meet you, as well! Enjoy your xc60.

Thanks very much. I hope you enjoy your xc60!

Great experience and killer deal on an Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription for my mother-in-law. I came across Mike in the Leasehackr forums, and he was able to get us a lease deal on the highest trim Inscription model that was significantly cheaper than what I was able to find on the lowest trim Momentum models.

He was very responsive, informative, and took care of everything. Even when a last minute hiccup came up, and I was worried it would derail things, Mike had it taken care of to our satisfaction immediately. And everything was as advertised; all the numbers we discussed via email matched up when filling the paperwork. I am now the Rock Star son-in-law thanks to Mike!

1 Like

Beautiful car. Drive in very good health.

We had a wonderful experience leasing our new car from Mike!
Within minutes of us reaching out, Mike quoted us a great deal on the exact Volvo XC90 we wanted; I doubt we would have been able to get such a good deal on our own.

As soon as we confirmed our interest, Mike reached out to prepare everything we would need in order to comfortably lease the following day. We were able to go to the dealership within 24 hours and pick up the car so quickly! All the paperwork was ready and signed within 15 mins, and the car was waiting for us :heart_eyes:

Mike was very quick to respond and very organized throughout the entire process, i’d highly recommend reaching out to him for your next lease

It was a pleasure working with you, looking forward to leasing from you in the future!

1 Like

Thanks, Matt. I hope dad enjoys the car. Look forward to getting your second one done, too!

First time leaser. Mike was responsive to all of my questions and would definitely lease through him again.

Got an amazing deal on a Nissan Leaf with Mike. Super smooth experience. Everything taking care of. No surprises and in and out in about 20 minutes.