AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Mike helped me use the equity I have in my last Volvo lease to get a new 2022 XC60 at the price I was looking for. He worked quickly, and most importantly for someone like me is that he is always super responsive and doesn’t leave people hanging!
This deal was a pleasure and I will definitely be recommending Mike to my friends.
Thank you Mike!

Pleasure to help! Enjoy your new car!!

Always happy to help!

Got XC60 from him. Great value with no broker fee. Highly recommended.

2nd lease with Mike - was originally planning on pulling ahead and turning in an XC40 lease, but Mike instead applied the equity from the XC40 to get a better deal on a XC60. Super quick process - reached out to inquire about the model/trim/color I was looking for, Mike found a match, and I sent all required documents. Few days later, met Mike and his dad at the dealership where they had the car and paperwork ready. Highly recommend, very professional and such a smooth process. Thank you!

1 Like

This is the second time I’ve used Mike to lease a car. October 2020 for my wife’s XC90 T6, and few days ago a 2022 RDX A-spec for my mother which he found in 2 days! He’s great to work with, responsive, and straight forward. Not only that but his numbers were $100 less than local offers. He went above and beyond. First he picked up her old car, drove it to the dealer, traded it in, and brought her the new one. Even took her old plates to the DMV for her. Definitely my go to any time I need a car in the future. Now its my turn :slight_smile:

Couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend. Thanks Mike!

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyed driving that rdx to mom’s house. It drives really well and is an awesome color combo! Drive in good health.

Pleasure to help. Thank you for the bottle!

Mike arranged for the purchase of my leased Infiniti QX60. Its not just that he made a competitive offer, but I had to delay finalizing the deal as I unexpectedly needed the car a little longer than I initially thought. Mike was patient, understanding and extremely helpful along the way doing all that he could to avoid me triggering an extra payment. A truly excellent experience. Thank you.

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve used Michael’s services, and I cannot wait until the lease is up to work with him again! I texted him the night before (late, 10pm), and not only did he respond immediately, but he had the car all ready to go the very next day. I will be recommending Michael to my friends and family, and cannot thank him enough for the amazing deal and even more amazing service.

Thank you again Michael!

2 Likes

I’ve been browsing LH for years and have always used it as a basis for when I’m getting new cars, I’ve gotten 5 in the last 3 years, and non of these deals/experiences even hold a candle to what Mike brings to the table. He was able to get us out of our lease and use the equity we had in it to get us into a new Jeep in only 3 days time!! New car was dropped off and old car was picked up we never set foot in a dealership, this was easier than ordering take out food. I cannot wait for our leases to be up so we can use Mike again! I will absolutely be recommending to all my friends and family thank you!!

1 Like

This was one of the best experiences I’ve had with Getting an automobile! I’ve had various unfortunate encounters with people in this industry but this time it was the complete opposite, Aronchi not only found me the car I needed but was also able to take care of of my existing lease. His prices cannot be beat and his service is impeccable. Now Looking forward to enjoying my new 2021 Nissan. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get into a new car!!!

I’ve recently gotten 2 Acura’s from Mike and I can not recommend him highly enough. The first one was a 2021 RDX ASPEC he got me the same week as my previous MB lease was expiring, he even sold my MB, saved me paying any fees, and dropped the RDX off at my place. The second was a 2022 MDX ASPEC which I had been trying to get for months and had 0 luck, every dealership I messaged was at 5-7K over MSRP, he came in under MSRP and had me out the door in 5 minutes.

Super easy to work with and seemingly always available to answer questions and help.

1 Like

It was a pleasure meeting you twice! Hope you enjoy both cars and look forward to seeing you in 3 years!

pleasure to help!

Enjoy the jeep, jeff!

Mike has made turning in a lease and getting a new one bearable in this current market. He was able to get some equity out of my expiring X6 lease and get me into a 2022 MDX Aspec at below MSRP. Only 5 minutes of paperwork and he worked well with my schedule.
True pleasure and would recommend to anyone.

1 Like

Thank you, Eddie! I really enjoyed driving that MDX. It’s a lot of fun in sport mode, so hopefully, that’s the only mode you’re ever in. Happy to help cash out the x6, as well. We got a great number and it felt like it was right at the peak of the market in November!

My experience with Mike was excellent. He was fast to answer all my questions and helped me find the best deal even on these trying times. Mike made the transaction easy and streamline the process of leasing my car. He is honest and commnunicates effectively. I would highly recommend working with Mike to lease or purchase your next vehicle.

1 Like

It is my first time using a broker from leasehackr.com marketplace. I heard of the site a few years ago, but I was only browsing. Because the car market demand is different now, getting a new lease fitting my budget seems more challenging. Somehow I stumbled into the site again when researching the current car market. I remember reading posts from Aronchi back in 2019. For some reason, I didn’t forget the name. I spent more time on the forum because I was not getting a reasonable price within my budget from other brokers outside of leasehackr.com. I saw Mike’s listing in the marketplace and that his price meets my price range. I have texted him, and he responded very quickly. He understood what I was looking for and suggested options. He gave me a breakdown that was easy to understand. He made everything seems so easy. He was very patient with me. He took the Rogue Sport S AWD in for equity and came up with the price I was happy with. Overall I have a great experience with the transaction. I have picked up a new Rogue Sport SV AWD in the end. Thank you!