🇸🇪 Aronchi's October NO FEE Volvo - Awesome 2022 deals & Orders! Polestar Orders! - TRISTATE, PA, DMV, FL

October Update: We didn’t leave much in the way of 2021s at any of my dealers so it’s 2022s from here on out. Thanks to the community and the repeat business it has generated, which has helped with this. 2022 demos will be added over the next few days - we have some that are ready to be retired.

Volvo, like all brands, is not immune from the inventory shortage that is going on. As such, 2022 pricing has pulled back significantly. There are not many cars coming in at the moment and we expect that this is not the bottom yet. We still have several things going for us at the moment:

1. We still have cars on the ground and our deals aren’t contingent on a factory order of 3-4 months
  2. We are better priced than our competition
  3. We can do factory orders on all Volvos
  4. Our level of Volvo service is unmatched. We don’t pass you off to the dealer to waste your time with F&I products or potentially bait and switch. When you work with us, you actually work with us. Our reviews are here: Aronchi's Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals - #274 by cchoi0713

This month’s deals are below. Note, I just took the base possible MSRP and priced off of it. Every $1k increase in MSRP is about a $13/month increase in your lease payment.

There is also a line for the Polestar 2, which, as you know, is a straight MSRP deal. However, many people have reached out and mentioned that it doesn’t feel like they’re being quoted by Polestar stores correctly. We can assist with that and have simplified the Polestar buying experience even more. With us, there’s no surprises at the retail location and the entire process takes about 5 min. Inquire if serious about a Polestar.

Finally - we can assist with almost all lease sales, including those for brands that do not allow third party sales (i.e. Ford/Lincoln, all GM, VW/Audi/Porsche, Nissan/Infiniti, Honda/Acura, BMW, MB). If you are looking to monetize one of these lease returns and have realistic expectations (read: NOT “carmax is offering me $50k over payoff, even though they can’t buy it, so I want you to match it”), we are happy to help facilitate the process.

Tristate, PA, and DMV only this month. Please don’t reach out from out of region.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
11 Likes

Interested in this with 15k miles. What color is it?

@aronchi is this still available?

what color is it?

April deal

I am interested. What color options are available?

Still available?

I will be updating my volvo thread as soon as i get a chance to run all of the cars.

1 Like

Volvo for May has been updated.

Volvo loyalty is stackable with anything, except conquest, obviously.

ah ok. also not sure if it’s just lease loyalty.

$500 is lease, $1,000 purchase. Also, ask your dealer for special S60 loyalty and XC60 retention bonus. There was $1,250 on top of $500 last month on S60, but did not show on Volvo site

1 Like

There’s $2k XC60 to XC60 loyalty.

In addition to $500 :point_up:

Not sure that’s right.

I think so. This $2,000 is the “XC60 retention bonus”, not a loyalty. Similar to what I got on S60 last month - $1,250 S60-to-S60 bonus + $500 loyalty

Interested in an XC90 T5 momentum

Please pm me exactly what you’re looking for in terms of packages, options, colors, mileage etc

Do you have numbers on the s60 momentum t5 12k/36 Costco member and a plan along with college grad. 07081

Interested in XC90 T5 Momentum. Please pm

I put up a t6 inscription, which gets 3k for costco vs 1k for the momentum trim. it’s a better deal.