🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

Even still, 15+% off pre-incentive is a hell of a deal. Wish I was local. Hopefully someone here will jump on it.

someone has! got a few more left.

1 Like

new to leasehackr , How do i pm to you ?

hit the “message” button and send me pm.

1 Like

Hey,

sent you a PM yesterday. If you could respond it would be appreciated. Looking to close relatively quickly

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

*cries in Californian about how good those T8 deals are! ESPECIALLY given this nonsense right now…

2 Likes

PENDING. I have a one-off white/brown leather 2020 XC60 T5 Momentum with premium package. This is the cheapest possible build for a premium package car. The car has 700 miles on it, it’s not a loaner, and the mileage will be adjusted to compensate for it. $314+taxes, fees and MSD. there will not be another premium package car this cheap.

1 Like

30 months?

Yes that’s correct

Added a few 2019 XC90 Inscriptions at awesome prices with good builds. Cars gotta move quickly! Also added 2020 S60 T5 FWD.

Anything on 2019 XC90 T5 Mom?

Can we add $750 to calc for loyalty of another Volvo in same household to your deals?

No but you can add 500 unless it’s an xc60 lease into an xc60 lease, in which case 2k

1 Like

hi i had messaged you for closing the XC90, can you please let me know

With these astronomical gas prices, you need an Ioniq, my friend!! Drive in style and on the cheap electricity …
Oh wait - I forgot. PG&E shutdown the power as well.

Moving to Texas soon?

1 Like

Extortionate government-rigged gas prices, no power and homeless drug addicts on the street.
Guess the location - San Francisco,CA or Port Au Prince, Haiti?

4 Likes

How dare you Sir!

Here in LA we only have 2 of those things thank you very much.

Guys, how are those T8s to drive? I read the various road tests, and it can act weird, also the braking. How is it in a snow storm compared to at T6 with the Haldex AWD system?
That 400hp I understand is not available all the time like a ‘true’ 400hp gasser- or I don’t understand how it works.

I drove one and liked it. Not too dissimilar from my i8. Very quick pick up