🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

just PM you, would like to know more about XC90 7 seat deals.

My dealer needs an xc60 sold tonight. Fully loaded white on amber 2019 t5 with everything. 55k. 392 plus taxes and fees and msd. Grab it asap!!

2 Likes

2012? [101010]

Missed this post yesterday but I am interested if this is still available or if you have other xc60’s available.

This was a one off to move for the dealer at month-end. I’ll have updated numbers asap. Still closing out September.

OCTOBER NUMBERS
The best deals for October are the 2020 XC90 T5 M and 2020 XC60 T5M. There are still 2019 XC90 T6 M & R’s (which are particularly strong), though inventory is largely higher MSRP (i.e. Advanced Package, Bowers, air suspension). My personal favorite is the 2019 XC60 T8 R-Design, of which there are several in stock and the deals are insane for a 400+hp truck. I am strongly considering swapping my i8 and grabbing one of these for myself. All have Advance Package, as well as a bunch more options

Pick up in-store or delivery for a small fee in the tri-state area. Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Model of interest with color pref / packages
  2. Zip / geography
  3. Mileage
  4. Loyalty?
  5. MSDs?

OUT OF AREA CLIENTS:
Many of you have reached out from states not based in the northeast. As with all of my deals, I work with clients in the tri-state area, as well as eastern PA, CT, DE, and to a lesser extent, MD, and VA. I am not against doing deals elsewhere in the eastern part of the US, but over the past 2+ years that I’ve used LH, such deals have just been tire-kicking and a waste of time. As such, going forward, if you reach out from outside of the geography mentioned above (including upstate NY and western PA), I will charge a small retainer of $50 to look for a car, run numbers, etc. If you follow through on a deal, that retainer will be refunded to you. You can fly in and sign, ship, whatever you want. However, I cannot and will not work on running numbers and looking for cars with no expectation of closing a deal.

2020 XC90 T5 Mom $53k MSRP $384+tax!!! Lots of inventory to choose from, different colors, all within the same few bucks MSRP!! Note most MSRPs are over $54k.

2020 XC60 T5 Mom $44k MSRP $289+taxes, fees and MSD!!! Note most MSRPs have premium package so are more expensive.

2019 XC60 T8 RDes + Advanced Package $489+tax (no MSD needed). Since I’m out of T6 R, this is the best xc60 deal. 400+ hp truck! My favorite deal of the month. There are a few in stock, let’s move ALL OF THEM! Note, you don’t have to plug it in, it charges itself.

2019 XC90 T8 Rdes DEMO $88k msrp - $789+TAX

2019 XC90 T6 Rdes $64k msrp $484+tax

2019 s60 t8 inscription hybrid! 61k car 509+tax!

2020 s90 T8 $72k msrp! 599+tax (2 available same msrp)

2019 XC90 T6 Inscription $69k msrp loaded $583+tax

2019 XC90 T6 Momentum $59k MSRP $509+tax

2019 XC90 T5 Rdes $61k MSRP LOADED $469+tax!!

1 Like

Can we have a calculator link for the 2020 xc60 please

pm me what you’re looking for please.

1 Like

Hi,
Looking for XC60 T5,12/36 Long Island ,no loyalty

Call me, I’m working today

Impressive number on that xc60 t8. Does Volvo have some extra trunk cash being thrown at those to get the discount so high?

that has 2500 in tristate area rebate money. the deal is only good for the tristate

Even still, 15+% off pre-incentive is a hell of a deal. Wish I was local. Hopefully someone here will jump on it.

someone has! got a few more left.

1 Like

new to leasehackr , How do i pm to you ?

hit the “message” button and send me pm.

1 Like

Hey,

sent you a PM yesterday. If you could respond it would be appreciated. Looking to close relatively quickly

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

*cries in Californian about how good those T8 deals are! ESPECIALLY given this nonsense right now…

2 Likes

PENDING. I have a one-off white/brown leather 2020 XC60 T5 Momentum with premium package. This is the cheapest possible build for a premium package car. The car has 700 miles on it, it’s not a loaner, and the mileage will be adjusted to compensate for it. $314+taxes, fees and MSD. there will not be another premium package car this cheap.

1 Like