🇩🇪 Aronchi's Feb Audi - We Have 6 Etron GTs @ 10% off | (NJ ONLY)

3/8: Hey all, posting every e-tron I can get my hands on at the moment. No tax in NJ, add local tax in other states. Taxed incentive includes costco. If you don’t qualify, please remove.

Posted at 36 month / 7500 mile programs, these start at $394 with driveoffs and MSD due at signing. Please PM for additional details on a car that you see.

Other Audis will be posted in the next day or so.

$499 broker fee on audis.

1 Like

I shot you a pm on the $394 etron audi 7500 mile per year lease.

White with black interior. Where do you have the inventory to look at. I have the costco membership. Healthcare/ first responder

NJ resident

JB

1 Like

Very interested. Just what I’m looking for. I’m a Costco member live in mass. Let’s connect

1 Like

All i have left are sportbacks. Let me know if that is of interest.

You are out of region, please reach out to @Bostoncarconcierge

1 Like

Looking for a base Q3, don’t need any options. I see diff ppl advertising low $300s but no one is getting back to me.

Can you price this for me?

There are no low msrp q3s around. That’s why you’re not getting any responses. Everything is in the 43-45k range

6/18 Bringing this back going forward. Points of note:

• Pickup is in the tri-state area. Our dealer contact will do all paperwork with you and get you on the road as soon as possible (he wants you out of the dealership, too!)
    - Super low $175 NY doc fee!
  • No MSDs can be added if leasing - they save you around $30/month with audi, and are currently almost useless, anyway
  • Discount applies if leased OR purchased
  • We will not be accommodating orders at this time, due to uncertainty of delivery timeline. However, we will be selling out of dealer pipeline at specified discounts
  • Preference goes to clients with a lease return, due to scarcity of inventory
  • If the model isn’t listed below, we’re currently not working on it, so please no need to ask

Pricing on In Stock & Inbound Units

• Invoice (~5%) Q3s, Q5s (NO Q5e!)
  • MSRP on Etron and Etron GT (several in stock, and yes, you get the 7500 in either lease or finance)
  • MSRP on Q7

Keeping this to Tristate area and PA only.

$499 broker fee on all audis.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.

That MF on Etron :scream: Even more than Porsche, which was traditionally high

yes, very similar to a rogue.

6/23 - Added A3, A4 and A5 at around 7%+ off. Updated Q3 and Q5 to over 7% off on a $175 doc fee. Good until month end.

Keeping this to Tristate area and PA only.

Preference is for customers who are returning leases, due to low inventory levels.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.

7/5 - starting off July at 6% off on stock A3, A4, A5, Q3 and Q5. Well over 100 cars on the ground to pick from and more on their way. Low NYS $175 doc, which more than offsets the savings that MSD would provide (given current payments, MSDs would be a sizable cash outlay for minimal return).

Tristate area and PA only for now.

Preference is for customers who are returning leases, due to low inventory levels.

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage

Updated our stock q3 and q5s to 7%+ off msrp. Reminder we also have a low $175 doc fee, so there’s a $300-400 savings on doc right off the bat.

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage

Updating Q3’s to 9% off MSRP.

Stock is below. Just pick a car. It’s either on the ground or will be here within a week.

Any nissan Frontiers or Pathfinders available for a 24m or 36m / 10k?

hi please refer to our nissan post for any current nissan inventory.

@RustyDaemon time to upgrade?

7/20 - Extra $1000 off on Q5s that have the semiconductor shortage package and special 0.99% financing rate up to 72 months. That takes some of our Q5s to over 10% off MSRP.

(Un)fortunately, we have lots of these Q5s, so grab them…

Q5 inventory is posted below. Anything that says “semiconductor shortage package will be a little over 10% off”.

And yes, working with one of the largest Audi dealers in the country helps during an inventory shortage!

2 Likes

Do you have one with ACC?

probably, but note, that will not be given any extra discount b/c that’s not the semiconductor shortage package.