🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

OK, so the actual discount on the car is then 0% off MSRP. because the lease cash ($2750) and federal credit ($5419) equal the 12%.
Sorry for so many questions, I’m just trying to understand the deals and the true price the car is being offered for not including any rebates/credits.

There is no federal credit

ok, so it’s not passed on. some companies do (BMW). that’s a bummer!

2022 XC90 T5M with climate, 20s, and booster cushion - $57k sticker.

7500/24 with loyalty: $545 plus taxes fees and MSD. No fee, ever. 36 month options available, as well!

Buy a car - not a phone number.

All deals:

8/22 - Hey guys, in-region with in-store pickup the rest of the month please. No shipping, no out of store delivery. Will be adding more 21 demos shortly and a ton of 22s have arrived, with awesome deals posted on all of them.

2 Likes

Awesome 21 Demo XC60 T6m available with climate and premium package. $750 cheaper than you see it elsewhere on an all-in basis. Actually do the math when you compare deals. Add in any broker fees you see into the sale price shown on the car and see that this is significantly cheaper all-in. ::insert stupid trophy emoji here to bump the post for no reason while having absolutely no grammar ::

36/7500 miles with loyalty and NO FEE $399 plus taxes fees and MSD. Deal is posted on row 51. Other loaners coming!

All deals:

8/27: Thanks all for another crazy Volvo month. If you are thinking of grabbing an awesome 2021 or 2022 model, just making a note that it is highly, highly likely that pricing goes up next month. Volvo, like all brands, has not been immune from the chip shortage, and it is very much feeling the bite. It has been a miracle that we have been able to keep our prices so low this year. That said, gut feeling and some recent rumblings suggest that things will get very rough in September and through the rest of the year. If you are on the fence, grab your Volvo now!

Hi,

1. Olivia Lee.
    2.I am interested in 2021/2022 Volvo XC60 B5 Awd Momentum SUV
    White exterior / blonde interior.
    3.07016 NJ
  2. Less than 5K
    5.no MSD

I believe the minimum mileage is 7,500 miles per year on Volvo.

Adding a one-off new 21 XC90 t6 inscription with climate pack. Low $66.5k msrp.

7500/36 with loyalty is $650 plus taxes fees and MSD. 12.3% off before rebates.

Note that 21s are just about gone. We have strong 22 pricing, but fully expect things to get noticeably more expensive in september.

All deals: AronchiAuto Dec 2023 Deals - Google Sheets

When you say more expensive, is that in terms of pricing, rebates, or MF?
Almost ready to pull the trigger on an XC90 T8.
Thanks

More expensive = Higher Payment

I understand that, I was asking if there was a specific portion of the lease terms that was going to cause the impact.
I guess we’ll see what happens!

A lot of luxury brands are pulling back in September. Volvo is not alone. Can tell you bmw and acura are pulling back too. Wouldn’t surprise me if lexus did.

Do you happen to know when 2022 XC60 Recharge going to arrive?

Several have arrived already.

Hi Mike,

Just sent you a PM, I’m inquiring about Nissan Leaf availability. If it’s easier to text you, just let me know.

Thanks

Hi, do you ship to CA (Nor Cal)? Thanks!

9/7 - New 2022s and our 2021 demos have been updated for September programs and they are extremely well priced in this market, especially the xc90s.

Of note:

• Like all brands, the Volvo program took a step back. If you were quoted in July/August and waited to pull the trigger, you will be paying more now. I will not honor the price from previous months, no matter how hard you ask.
  • 2021s are a bit over $1k more expensive due to less lease cash.
  • 2022s are also around the same amount higher, except for S60s, which have very very strong programs. Note that for this pricing, I just took a base base possible configuration for 22s. Every $1000 increase in MSRP is about a $12-13/month increase in the monthly payment. My dealer generally does not carry low msrp cars. All cars will have options on them.
  • If you’re looking for a “deal”, you need to be flexible on colors, options, etc. A 2021 demo will be your best bet.
  • If you are looking for something specific, and I don’t have it in-stock or inbound, we can do factory orders at the same discounts. Expect around a 6 week wait for an S60 and a 2-3 month wait for an XC60 and XC90.
  • If reaching out for an XC40, you need to really want an XC40. While we have availability, it’s likely an xc60 will be cheaper, so please consider that.
  • In-region only. That means the NYC Tristate, PA, DMV, FL, and the northeast ex-MA. Please do not message, text, or especially call from out of region. If out of region, PLEASE REACH OUT TO BROKERS WHO SERVICE YOUR AREA.

Final pricing will be posted soon. In the meantime, if you are looking for a new 2022, please PM or text me and we can take it from there.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.

EDIT: Please do not reach out looking for an xc60 for 400 bucks. That doesn’t exist in this market and will likely never exist again. I beg of you to have realistic pricing expectations. Most of you have already been to the dealer and have gotten quotes…

2 Likes

Many of you are looking for a decent deal on a 3 row SUV in this market, which, frankly, blows for 3 row SUVs. Take a look at our posted 8 2021 XC90 T6 demos, all of which are priced insanely aggressively and are ready to roll.

Here’s an example: $62k XC90 t6 momentum 6p with climate and 21s. 7500/36 with loyalty is $598 plus taxes fees and MSD with NO FEE, as always.

Also, edit: $55k demo 21 xc60 t5 inscription with climate and wheels and an awesome color combo. 7500/36 with loyalty: $450 plus taxes fees and MSD. GRAB THIS CAR IMMEDIATELY!! SOLD, TOOK 10 MIN. THANKS LH.

Our demos start at row 41 of the sheet below: