šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Weā€™re shutting it down for June. Thanks all for an amazing month. Going to spend the next few days making sure all of our June deals are burning gas. No vacations here. If you reached out and I didnā€™t get a chance to reply, please reach out in July.

Do you want to close it for now so everyone reads the last post? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No please donā€™t

Hey all, thanks to the community for an absolutely insane June. While we spend the weekend delivering our remaining June deals, assume that pricing on the sheet is valid for July at this time. The program did not change. Our inventory is super low on new xc60s, but we have access to lots of demos that are eligible to be retired this month. We have ample xc90 inventory.

Costco continues on ALL xc60 and XC40 p8ā€™s. We still have a few recharge xc40s that gotta go.

We are keeping it in-region for July. NY, NJ, PA, CT, & MD ONLY. Please do not reach out from out of region. No shipping, no driving up (nobody ever really does), nothing please.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.

Happy 4th to all. Given how tight inventory is, I am posting up xc60 loaner/demos along with the date they can be picked up (i.e. retired from service). There are available for pre-sale with a deposit of $500. Several more will be added over the next few days once I determine when they are eligible to be retired. There are some nice colors in there. Grab them before theyā€™re gone.

All deals: Aronchi July Deals - Google Sheets

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage

Many have complained about the shortage of S60s, and rightfully so. I found 2 incoming s60 t5 R-designs that will be here shortly.

Identical cars - white on black or denim on black with climate and 19s, $48k msrp.

10k/36 with no rebates: $415 plus taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty + affinity: $380 plus taxes fees and MSD. Lots of car for the money, given all of the standard features in the r-design.

Grab before theyā€™re gone!

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
1 Like

Hey, I am not in tri state and got rid of our XC60 in Januaryā€¦(very problematic car and we really didnā€™t need it)l Of course didnā€™t know the market will turn out the way it didā€¦
Tempted to try again with the brand as I have a good relationship with a couple of local dealers. Would the XC40 p8 be a good candidate for a better discount? Close to 60 k for 200 a mile range is pretty pricey in todayā€™s EV Space and as you mentioned very little s60 inventory here in GA (ZERO T8ā€™s)
Not sure how aggressive other dealers are in order to promote this vehicle? How much off MSRP (incentives asides) do I need to be at to get close to your prices? Guidance is welcome!
Thanks @aronchi

You are asking a broker in his marketplace with the intend of going to your dealers with his numbers? :grin:

2 Likes

ā€¦

If you are in one the listed states, contact him by phone / text as the ad says. If not, happy hunting. Depending on where you are, your incentives may be different. Post in Ask the Hackrs if you need help with a deal.

i stopped reading after ā€œi am not in tristateā€ā€¦

9 Likes

As far as I know this a community right? Was just asking for an opinion not for a free consultation or deal.
Jeez

2 Likes

Ask the community, simple. Brokers are businesses.

3 Likes

Are you sure about that? The XC40 P8 is on the list because the base car is $53,990 but if it has options that push it over $55,000 it wouldnā€™t actually be eligible for the incentive.

Destination is excluded but options most definitely are.

• In order to maintain a consistent and standardized approach to the MSRP cap under the Program:

• The MSRP and its impact on incentive eligibility will be taken into account only up to the point-of- sale. Any additions made to the vehicle thereafter that would otherwise alter the value of thevehicle will not alter the vehicleā€™s eligibility for an incentive under the Program.
    • The MSRP cap will include all line items on the purchase or lease agreement which relate to the value of the vehicle itself (including but not limited to battery upgrades, autonomous upgrades, wheel and tire packages, audio and infotainment system). The MSRP cap will not include maintenance or vehicle care packages, additional vehicles accessories (ex: first aid kits, floor mats, cargo nets, etc.), destination and delivery charges, tax, registration fees, title fees, and documentation fees since these line items do not relate to the value of the vehicle itself, but ratherto logistics, care, and maintenance of the vehicle.

believe it goes off of base msrp. otherwise, wouldnt a model y / 3 not be here, either?

Model 3 and Y Long Range are still below $55k MSRP.

The terms spell it out pretty clearly unfortunately, unless you know something I donā€™t.

i sent them a note asking to clarify. based on this logic, thereā€™s no reason the p8 should be there because itā€™s impossible to spec it under 55k.

Base T8 with no options at all is $53990 (before destination). Volvo might not actually make any specā€™d like this, but the government programs donā€™t know or care.

Edit: Did a quick search and there are 2 in FL with MSRP of $55780 (including destination fee), so they are available.

1 Like

Exactly, thatā€™s why itā€™s on the list. Dealers clearly donā€™t order them in that spec though.

Many have been asking about 2022s. The good news is that lease programs on 2022s are out, as of yesterday, and cars will start arriving next week. We expect a ton to arrive before month end and well into August. It looks like Volvo handled the chip shortage better than other manufacturers. We are working on updating pricing on 2022s and will be updating it. Also - no, 2022s will not get costco, even if they make it here for July.

In the meantime, hereā€™s a tough car to get now: XC60 T5 inscription + advanced - $57K MSRP.

10K/36 NO REBATES $494 PLUS TAXES FEES AND MSD. $424 with costco, loyalty and affinity.

Grab before itā€™s gone.

All deals:

Kind of a rare loaner available.

Front wheel drive XC60 T5M with premium pack.

7500/36 months with costco + loyalty is $316 plus taxes fees and MSD.

With just costco, $337 + taxes, fees, and MSD.

We are committed to bringing the best NO FEE Volvo deals to the community, especially after we found one of our competitors snaking cars (at far worse prices) from our best dealer partner. Do not settle for second rate. Donā€™t overpay for a broker fee when the same car is available for less money and NO FEE.