🇯🇵 Aronchi's April Nissan - '24 Ariyas from $171 w Loyalty! Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219 [Tristate/DMV]

Waiting on confirmation of inventory from my dealers. After last month, i imagine not much

1 Like

Is there $500 loyalty this month on Altimas?

just rogues

1 Like

12/7 - updating Nissans slowly as our pricing from all of our dealers trickles in. Note - we’re going to likely have minimal Altimas this month, and whatever we get will go very very quickly.

1. We’re 6% off on Rogues this month w local tristate area pickup.

Rogues get $500 nissan loyalty. Calc below includes it, and the 18 month term is nice.

Here is the 36:

1. Here’s an SL Premium (better value)

10k18 w nissan loyalty CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

any update on the SR awd inventory?

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Do you have any updated numbers yet for Pathfinders? Would be interested in either an SL or Platinum (any term that makes sense).

theyre around the same as last month - send me a pm.

Sheet says $699 for frontiers is this right or not?

2 Likes

Sheet also doesn’t have (or has had any) frontier pricing in over a year…

1 Like

Going to 7.5% off on Rogue SVs. Calcs below include Nissan/Infiniti loyalty of $500. 10k/18 month shown (the 36 is worse). Quick and easy pickup in Central NJ. You might or might not get to meet me there.

Going to 8% off on Rogue SLs

Are any Altimas inbound?

mostly sold them off of LH.

If any pop up ready to go for a SR/ SV.

just take a rogue lol. altimas are going to be in super short supply, especially SRs.

Will they ship Rogue to GA 30040 ?

• NJ and NYC area ONLY. Please do not reach out from out of region. Pickup at the dealer in NJ, no home delivery.
4 Likes

All of our posts clearly say geography. Please read them. There are no exclusions. This is like the 5th time you’ve reached out, and the answer is the same every time…

3 Likes

Adding Sentra SVs at over 10% off.

With no rebates, $206 plus taxes and fees on a 10k/18 month lease. You can add college grad, if you qualify.

Also dropped pricing further on Rogue SVs to 7.5% off.

One more thing - the only 2 Nissans that have any loyalty money are Rogues ($500) or Armadas ($1500). That’s it. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn’t have a clue.

1 Like

any srvc turbo Altima