🇯🇵 Aronchi's Mar Nissan - $259 Rogue S, $270 SV | $229 Sentra, $329 Altima SL! [Tristate/DMV]

No stock only

No i don’t

Okay which model is the top of the line Altima with all features?

https://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/cars/altima.html

Hello, could you give me a monthly number on Pathfinders? It is not shown on your spreadsheet. Thank you so much.

Our pathfinder inventory is only starting to build. Will have strong numbers on them by next month. For now, it’s altima, rogue, rogue spt and sentra

11/21 - we’re running super low on SRs and more inventory is expected towards the end of the month / early dec. Thanks to LH, we have emptied out our 3 nissan dealers of Altima SRs.

We are updating our Altima SVs to 9.2% off MSRP, starting at 239 plus taxes and fees!

Also adding FWD Altima SL’s at 254 plus taxes and fees. This is a TON of bang for the buck in this market.

1 Like

Hey I tried DMing and texting a few days ago but did not hear back regarding the Altima SR. I presume you’ve been busy with inquiries so I totally understand. Can I make a deposit or pay your fee ahead of time in case you get inventory for the Altima SR AWD in Gray Sky Pearl or Pearl White (with the Premium Package)?

we’re only getting SRs in December. those sold very quickly. We’re working through SV and SLs now.

That said to the rest of the community - we have a good amount of SV inventory that needs to go at around 9.2% off msrp and local NJ pickup. Bonus of local NJ pickup: having me do your paperwork with you!

One of our stores has just SV FWD premium remaining, red on black. 9.25% off

Also adding Pathfinder SLs, which are terrific 18 month options at 5.25% off and local pickup in NJ. 449 plus taxes fees and broker.

no i dont.

Any lease specials on Highlanders?

all toyotas lease like absolute garbage right now.

How are the 36 month leases on those altimas looking ?

significantly worse than the 24 and 18

1 Like

Are these still available can we see what the cars look like before making any deals?

yeah i have a few red svs left.

They would look like this:

Thanks! The price on the lease calculator is good for New York? Taxes title and fees upfront

ny tax is 8.875