Update for February 2022:
- None of our Nissans will ever be above MSRP.
- Good inventory of Rogue Sports, altimas, and Muranos.
- Sentra program remained the same, inventory on them is getting scarce, however.
- If you are returning a nissan lease, there is a strong chance your lease return has some equity in it. We can help you monetize that equity and try to get your payment to where it was in the past.
- NJ and NYC area ONLY. Please do not reach out from out of region. Pickup at the dealer in NJ, no home delivery.
As always, PM or text 732-779-2587. Please specify the following when reaching out:
- Model / Trim
- Zip code
- Any Nissan specific rebates (i.e. grad or military)?
- Please provide details of your lease return (if any).
$499 broker fee on all nissans, except Frontiers.
Thanks for posting these deals! Do you have the numbers on the Altima? Thanks
Yes i will add. Just trying to figure out who’s doing them cheaper
Any good maxima deals for May?
Thanks as always for posting.
Does the 2019 Murano have a real automatic emergency collision brake. I know the 2018 did not.
Thank you, I appreciate it!
How much is the vpp/grad worth? I do not think I qualify for either.
it’s listed as $500 untaxed in each calculator.
I qualify for VPP. What does it get you for a Nissan Murano lease?
The links posted include $500 vpp
These are phenomenal deals
Any Murano or Pathfinders with AWD?
Anyone got any of these deals in Texas?
Do you have any deal on Nissan Maxima SL, with loyalty and VPP? Thankyou
yes i do. it would be very helpful to know where you are registering, preferred colors, etc, etc.
Registering in NJ (central NJ), I like blue but can go with any as I have white now. Looking for 36 month lease with 12k miles