šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Dealers may just accept $750 charge back to make deals

Iā€™ve been seeing a lot of posts about a-plan incentives being added in the past week or two, and on some itā€™s $1500+. Thatā€™s getting into painful charge back territory.

Only S60 is $1,500. But itā€™s all numbers game. Makes better deal for a buyer while still not killing dealer.

1 Like

Sure, although with the recent prevalence of it, it still makes me wonder if volvo has made some exceptions to their policy. They went back and forth a few times with it in 18

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, weā€™re doing it on my parentsā€™ carā€¦I did bring it up after all other numbers were agreed to, but I also forgot about it/didnā€™t think about it.

Added 3 loaded up XC90 T6 Inscription retired manager demos that can roll before month end. All of the cheap v60ccā€™s are sold (thanks to LH). 1 S90 T6R and T8R remain. Programā€™s good through end of day tomorrow. Expectation is that June may be slower due to lack of inventory. Last call!

1 Like

June numbers refresh today or in a few Days?

Tomorrow and i donā€™t think theyā€™ll be very pretty

Aronchi - What makes you say that? Or any ideas why? I was in discussion for a vehicle yesterday, XC90 T6 AWD Momentum with Advanced Package. MSRP around 63.5K and 7500 off. Didnt have the details of MF and what not, but was around 3000K out the door and $525 / month on 12K/36 month lease, plus dealer picking up last month lease payment $450. For a variety of factors, could complete deal but looking to do so this week.

Inventory appears to be very light with not much inbound. I guess weā€™ll see, but after the May insanity, Iā€™m not sure.

Can you confirm if they carried over Conquest on the wagons?
Thank you

@aronchi Would the payments/discounts would be the same with excel sheet pricing if I customize XC90 from scratch? or would it be better, since there would be waiting period?
Plus, can NY residents do MSD?

Ny residents can do MSD if the dealer is not in NY.

How are the June incentives?

Hi all, june numbers will be updated over the weekend. I am slammed at work and still trying to get through the backlog of RDR-ed May deals. Thanks for the May business. It was awesome meeting many of you!

1 Like

Hey all, the sheet for may is still valid for June. No changes in numbers, except on XC40s which lost $500 of lease cash. If itā€™s not on the page, means that numbers on it wonā€™t be strong, so Iā€™m not pushing it. That said, plenty of XC40 T5R inventory availableā€¦

Still have a ton of 3k loaners that are available, as well as a few 6k loaners. Letā€™s beat last monthā€™s record number!

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which rebates? Loyalty/First Resp? Costco? PenFed? USAA? Conquest? Aplan?
  6. MSDs?

@aronchi When you say SLATE as color that means BLONDE interior for Volvo correct? I see some typed as BLACK/BLACK and some as WHITE/SLATE but there is no SLATE color on Volvo builds?

There is a slate for xc90 builds

I just checked on Volvo website at BUILD section, I donā€™t see SLATE as option, maybe they do not do SLATE anymore?

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re doing, but i assure you there is a slate. I delivered one on Friday.