🇸🇪 Aronchi Mar NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | XC60 Recharges Under $500! PS2 $259 | $2k off EX90! Tristate/DMV

Beautiful car!!! Drive in good health and thanks for your work during this crazy time!

1 Like

Great color combination!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aronchi’s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

What’s this month’s money factor?

Everything is posted in the sheet

Volvo should be changing programs tmrw. Last day to lock in at these numbers.

You need to sell to us west coast people, I would love some pricing on a 60XC and 90XC

Did Volvo end up coming out with new programs and offers? I saw you may have expected them to come today maybe.

I’m not sure. I’ll be in the store tomorrow doing deliveries and will confirm what’s going on. What’s likely is that i sent in too many this month and they probably pulled back.

I texted Aronchi a valid question as I was interested in working with him on a lease. His response was very rude and condescending. I have no time for people like this in the world.

1 Like

Explains why you didn’t read the original post. You have no time. And i have no time because I’m spending my Saturday delivering cars to people in the middle of a global pandemic. Stay safe.

8 Likes
  1. Name-karol
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
    XC40 T4 (Premium package)
    XC40 T5 M
  3. Zip 11222
  4. Mileage 36/10
  5. Loyalty? PenFed? USAA? Conquest? first responded and graduate
  6. MSDs? open too it

Thank aronchi, it was a pleasure working with you and look forward to doing so in the future.

1 Like

It was a pleasure meeting you, Chris. Drive in good health!

Is VCFS charge over mileage when pull ahead?

Yeah of course

1. Name Alex

2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options

Any color besides white exterior or grey interior
T5R
T6M with heated seats/wheel

1. Zip 11229

2. Mileage. 36/10k

3. Loyalty? PenFed? USAA? Conquest? Jeep / first responder

4. MSDs? Open to it

There’s no model listed

Sorry thought I put it in there.
XC90 T5R
XC90 T6M with heated seats/wheel

You realize this is a Volvo thread, right? This isn’t a BMW one. Considering you have such a detailed request, PMing him would have been a wiser move

2 Likes