🇮🇹 Aronchi's No Fee Feb Alfa & Mas - $343 Tonale TI, $382 Veloce | $21k off Grecales - Start at $751! [Tristate/DMV]

Adding some heavily discounted Giulia and Stelvios for the Tristate Area with free home delivery! Not sure how much appetite there is for these on LH, but they’re cheaper than comparably equipped luxury sedans / SUVs. They also have full factory warranty :wink:

Lots of inventory to choose from.

Lender is Ally, can do C-Cap if you want, but Ally is slightly cheaper.

All deals show $750 conquest (basically any luxury brand in the household). Can replace with Alfa lease loyalty (lease has to be coming back).

$499 broker fee on all Alfas

When reaching out, please list:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model Preferences (including trims, colors, etc)
  3. Mileage
  4. Any rebates (i.e. grad, military)
  5. Any lease return? If no, can you pick up in-store?
3 Likes

Updating for July. These are mostly all around 10% off msrp with base rate. Good inventory to choose from and delivery included. Stelvio TI’s are well priced.

Lender is Ally, can do C-Cap if you want, but Ally is slightly cheaper.

All deals show $750 conquest (basically any luxury brand in the household). Can replace with Alfa lease loyalty (lease has to be coming back).

$499 broker fee on all Alfas

1. Name & ZIP
  3. Mileage
1 Like

We added a LOADED Giulia Veloce AWD demo at around 11% off that’s ready to roll.

No broker fee special!

One car special

Stelvio TI $53k msrp at 12% off MSRP! 10k/36 $599 plus taxes and fees!! $499 broker fee.

2 Likes

Price drop on all Giulias. 11% off before rebates. Several dealers worth of inventory. Monetize your lease equity and grab one!

Willing to deal with non tri-state potential clients?

Alfa can’t move inventory anywhere

1 Like

No, sorry.

Update on inventory across both of our dealers:

• Stelvio Veloces basically gone
  • Stelvio TI falling but still available
  • Giulia healthy across all trims

Couple of days left to lock in an awesome alfa deal!

8/2 - no change in pricing on alfas for August. Need to be a little flexible as to colors and options on stelvios. On giulias, ample inventory.

$499 broker fee on all Alfas. Home delivery available.

1. Name & ZIP
  3. Mileage

Adding an awesome RWD Giulia Veloce at almost 13% off pre-rebate. Base car, white on red leather! They come with all of the stuff standard. This is shown w just conquest, but you can add alfa loyalty, etc. Best in the northeast! If someone in the NE is cheaper than us on alfa, we’ll eat our broker fee!

1 Like

Wow that’s really solid man. I need to sell my CX-9 and get into one of these asap

we should do it lol

Giulia TI AWD Demo at 12.4% off pre-rebates. Red on black w 19 inch wheels. Nicely loaded up, almost everything is standard.

Lemme know if you can come closer to Clutch deal for east coast (FL)

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/clutch-alfa-romeo-maserati-socal-august-specials-giulia-veloce-499-m-and-stelvio-veloce-awd-545-m/422819/26?u=mahdego

1 Like

yes, but only when FL becomes part of the geography that this thread covers…

4 Likes

Got a ny address i can use as well. So I’ll keep a look out p😁

Lol not sure if meme was for great opportunity from Clutch or assumed insult from my post. But no insult meant as I’ve been on this forum for years and know this broker is fully respectable.

I’m searching a deal in this market not a particular car but many can fit (suv or truck sub $600/mo). Just moved from IL to FL but we are NYers and thought i had a deal last month but broker was so unprofessional and wasted hours of my time from making builds only to be told his dealer won’t accept. Got my wife’s hopes up and we gave up after two rejections and couldn’t get the build right. Like another deal of theirs but wife said we will not deal with someone so unprofessional and they have about 2 more days before i do a chargeback on my Amex for their deposit.

Honestly i chalk it up to dealing with FL… just not the same service you get from northeast??? Anywho sure they are respected, but they lost my business and there will always be more deals and patience is a virtue.

Volvo xc90 is good option as well per wife, but I do not understand the appeal of that car much. I’ll have to do more research on it, as vehicle is for wife and she likes volvo.

Thank you Aronchi for post and hopefully can find a deal in our range :slightly_smiling_face:

I just like to troll Aronchi any opportunity I get.

3 Likes

Adding some awesome alfa demos. These will go fast!! As always, we will waive our broker fee if someone beats us on alfa romeos in the northeast! These are posted with $750 conquest (most luxury brands). You can replace with alfa / FCA loyalty for $1k. The rebates don’t stack…

1. Stelvio TI LOADED 13.3% off msrp
  1. Giulia TI (have 2) 13.3% off msrp
  1. Giulia Sprint 13.2%