🇯🇵 Aronchi's Apr ACURA - MDX Aspec $574, Integra $314, RDX $452 w Loyalty! [NYC/DMV]

Looking for mdx/technology. Could you please check for me.

Hi - can I get quote on TLX Tech with 12k miles? Currently have in household Honda Accord, grand Cherokee, BMW 5, and Porsche. Not sure if any of these qualify for conquest or loyalty. Thanks Joe

Not focusing much on Acura, but adding February MDXs because they’re ok. Pick-up in NJ, $499 broker fee payable upon credit approval. As always, text 732-779-2587 or PM.

MDX Base: $373+tax with conquest/loyalty

MDX Tech: $437+tax with conquest/loyalty

1 Like

Bumping for month end on the cheapest mdxs in the Tristate area!

3 Likes

Anything out there on month end deals on the 2020 RDX Base or Tech?

pm me please if you’re in the tristate area. need zip, mileage, loyalty / conquest.

Adding an awesome 24 month program on the 2020 base 4 cyl TLX at $222/month with loyalty!! MDX and RDX are awesome with loyalty / conquest, as well. The sheet explains how to run numbers. These are tri-state and eastern PA only, as I will be the one to sign you up in the store. $499 broker fees on acuras, as I’m not paid by the store.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty? Conquest? Grad?
1 Like

4/9 Update: Acura added a $750 taxable first responder bonus, details in the sheet. That stacks w/ loyalty or conquest. It will take the base TLX’s under $200/month.

2 Likes

I know Acura isn’t your #1 go to brand, however- the price for the TLX is ridiculous! :grinning:

Is there a lease like this fo SoCal?

havent done a single TLX this month…no inquiries even. the store is moving them, however…

Updating LH best no-fee Acura program for this month. Note inventory is extremely extremely limited. Please follow instructions regarding rebates in the built calculators and you should be able to run your own deals.

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty? Conquest? Grad? First responder? Military?

PM or text 732-779-2587

Acura or Volvo?

There are tabs at the bottom

July extended until 7/7. Inventory of base cars empty across the board. Tech package and up remaining.

1 Like

Update for the new July program! My store is aggressive this month. We will beat all deals on in stock inventory!

Grab the cheap base mdx and rdx while we have some!

Name
Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
Zip
Mileage
Loyalty? Conquest? Grad? First responder? Military?
PM or text 732-779-2587

Intrested in the ILX Preimum
36-12
Current Honda lease that finished

Apologies all, got the Acura progs wrong last night. Updated and much cheaper MDX, RDX, and TLX w/ loyalty. Also very limited Base model trims available (i.e. like one TLX), so jump on it before all we have are tech packs.

Please work the calcs, as per your situation.

Don’t fully understand your first statement but will interpret that Advanced doesn’t offer much in value above Base for lease purposes. Thanks for Aronchi deals. Calculator in there is a big help.

try to DM you twice with some questions but not sure why they are not showing up. Please dm me if you mind.