🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

I see the XC40 T5 R on the sheet and I am interested.

1. volvo
  2. 2020 XC40 T5 R AWD, Advanced Package, Polestar,
  3. Zip / geography –10312, Staten Island, NY
  4. Mileage 12K. 36 mos
  5. Loyalty? A Plan
  6. MSDs? willing to do max

Shoot me w text. The advanced package car is not 44k.

How is there no hit to RV for demos with 6k miles?

by checking 3 posts above.

I did see that in your post. I’m just trying to understand where it was taken into consideration on the calculator because the RV was still showing the same as it would without the ding. I’m not trying to be snarky just in the market in AZ and trying to get my facts straight.

“Note full loaners have 6k miles and an extra $3k in incentives (1500 when adjusting for mileage). Half loaners have 3k miles and an extra $1500 in incentives (750 when adjusting for mileage).”

Volvo does not adjust RV %, so his mileage penalty is included in the sales price

Any loyalty for current volvo lease

1 Like

Yes it’s 500

same 500 as always.

He asked for finance, if I understand correctly. Then it’s $1,000

I think he asked if you are currently financing a volvo and not leasing it?

Maybe, but the answer is obvious then.

Does the $2k apply if xc60 is already in household and want to get another xc60?

i have seen it both ways. technically think it’s returning xc60 getting new one.

Insert thread bump here because everyone seems to be doing it.

Added a full loaner $45k loaded up XC40 T5 Mom at $325 +t, f & MSD!! Grab before month end! Note that the car has well under 6k miles on it, so you’ll get some free mileage!!

4 Likes

Anything that will work with a pull ahead?

I have a s90 due back in August, looking to get into a XC90, located in Buffalo.
I do have A Plan as well.

You’re good on the pull ahead, should fit. Buffalo is fine, if you pick up in state. Should have numbers for March soon

Thank you!