🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

So I’m approved on the coupe, but if someone wants it, I’ll step aside. Last day to get these things!

2 Likes

The bar is so high (or low if one looks at it that way) on these things, that even a 0.7% deal doesnt go immediately :frowning:

Id much rather sell it than take it for myself. Have a few months of my 340 left and it hurts to eat it

1 Like

If you’re under contracted miles, you may get a bit of an offset. Go for it! We love our coupe and roadster.

6 Likes

What’s that couple cost a month, and what has to be put down?

There’s a link posted above! 2465 lease cash, 1500 loyalty

Self-promotional bump w/ 17 updated i8 coupes and roadsters.

2 Likes

Any conquest on i8?

no there isnt

Can I get more details please

Sure, what other details can i provide?

Are there still any great i8 deals in June?

1 Like

Did you read the title, or the first post?

2 Likes

My OL code says valid till May 31 2019. Can I still use it in June? If not where can I get a new one for this month?

Probably at dealer discretion. I don’t see why they wouldn’t use it to close the deal.

Here’s the megathread on OL codes:

I don’t think so. It’s only worth 500 anyway

Gorgeous looking in white. But there’s two 3 cylinder sporty-ish cars almost blocking the view of that Model X :wink:

I was going to go to the local SoCal drive event to get an OL code but the fine print now says it can’t be used for select models including the i8. I guess if you got it earlier on- it would still work.