🎌 Aronchi's April Toyota - Rav4 Prime SE $348/mon | '23 BX4x LTD $236/mon ([Tristate/DMV]

11/15 - Bringing Toyota back for Tristate & DMV areas. Pricing includes home delivery to the tristate area. All of these are better purchase than lease. Leases are through TFS ONLY!

Lease the Rav4 Prime to capture the $6500 EV rebate and then buy them out.

Text us at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

Note - if it’s not on the sheet, we’re not working on it. Do not inquire about pickup trucks, etc.

2 Likes

@aronchi You might want to change the title on the spreadsheet there.

Thanks - it was renamed, just hasn’t been picking up here, for some reason. Feel free to buy a taco at msrp.

2 Likes

I want to so bad, but I might end up divorced as I have 4 cars already. (note I, not us)

4 Likes

wow i genuinely appreciate the honesty. that’s a very valid reason.

5 Likes

@aronchi

Name: Ethan & Zip: 11365
Model: Volvo xc60 Momentum Ext: White Int: blonde or maroon Option: Climate
Mileage: 7500 per year
Any rebates: none
Any lease return? No Can you pick up in-store? Depends…

Let me know if you have any in stock

1 Like

send me a text at 732-779-2587 and i’ll see what i have available.

Just a few notable Toyota deals available. Between our dealers, we have several hundred cars available for immediate delivery, all at MSRP with no markups.

1. Corolla LE - 263 plus taxes fees and MSD
  2. Camry LE - 330 plus taxes fees and MSD
  3. 4runner SR5 - 477 plus taxes fees and MSD
  4. Highlander LE - 473 plus taxes fees and MSD
  5. Rav4 XLE - 367 plus taxes fees and MSD
  6. AWD Tacomas start at 273 plus taxes fees and MSD
  7. FWD Tacomas start at 253 plus taxes fees and MSD
  8. Venza LE’s start at 388 plus taxes fees and MSD

Pickup at the dealer, free delivery if you have a lease return or small delivery fee otherwise.

PM or text 732-779-2587

Available and unspoken for Highlander XLE
Gray - $45,198
Blue - $45,925
Black - $44,748

All posted toyotas are available for lease through TFS or finance at MSRP with no fee. At this time, this is the cheapest toyota pricing in the Northeast / DMV region.

PM or text 732-779-2587 to lock in a great toyota deal with no markup!

All of these are available at MSRP with no fee. Everything else is inbound and should be here for month-end / March. Leasing or financing through TFS.

In stock and ready to go.

Taco SR Access Cab. Cheapie MSRP sub-$27k

10k/36 w TFS. $297 plus taxes fees and MSD

Grab it before it’s gone.

Got any Corolla left?

All toyota for March is at MSRP with NO FEE. The sheet will be updated for lease pricing over the next day or so. Residuals moved slightly.

When reaching out, please list:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model Preferences (including trims, colors, etc)
  3. Mileage
  4. Any rebates (i.e. grad, military)
  5. Any lease return? If no, can you pick up in-store?

Toyota links updated for march. Mostly selling inbound march / april arrivals at this point. Most cars make more sense to finance.

Hey guys, sent a message to your inbox and a sms too. No reply yet.

Going forward, and this applies to all brands we do, if you agree to take an inbound car, a $500 deposit is due, which you can credit towards your due at signing. Should you back out of the deal for anything other than credit being declined, that deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. We cannot lock in inbound cars that the dealer (or we) can sell several times over, only to have people back out at the last moment. Please be considerate of our time and yours, if you agree to take an inbound car.

This is especially relevant for Toyota, as most of the cars we sell are inbound, due to inventory shortages.

Hello! Any Hybrids (XLE/SE/XSE with weather package) out there? Please share your cellphone no if you prefer text. Thanks

Hybrids only with a lease return. Otherwise, dealer doesn’t want the deal.

Okay thanks.

Hi do you ship to MA, or can i pick up at NY or NJ? I am looking for a Rav4 XLE/XLE premium lease. Thanks