🇯🇵 Aronchi's May Best on LH Infiniti - $399 QX60 LUXE | $379 QX50, $399 QX50 Sport | QX80 SENSORY $689 [Tristate/DMV]

Sure if you’re the unicorn that it applies to.

Had almost a dozen like this in March. Lots of old infiniti clients coming back. It’s not a unicorn.

1 Like

I stand corrected, then. Still decent deal even without conquest, though.

Infiniti is pretty generous with what they consider conquest too. I’d be in with both conquest and loyalty if it didn’t have to be shipped to the other end of the country.

What if you currently are leasing 2 Infinitis at the same time? Do you get double loyalty? 1500 for the vehicle you are replacing plus another 1500 for the other lease. Or can you substitute conquest for the other Infiniti. How would stacking work (if at all) in this situation?

Just curious …

sir, are you interested in purchasing one for March?

I don’t think it would work right now since the lease on my Q50 doesn’t mature until November of this year, so I still have 8 months to go! I was just thinking ahead for when the time comes. Thanks!

I’m in Upstate NY and I’m wondering if you have the QX60 Luxe available. Obviously, it’s for April now. I will lease it for 48 months as it seems to be cheaper

1 Like

Send a text at 732-779-2587 please

When should we expect April updates?

Let us know when you post April #s for Genesis please

4/8 - Infiniti is updated for April and is much of the same:

• QX60 Luxes, if you can do MSD and the rebates line up, are the cheapest luxury 3 row in the market.
  • Same applies for QX50 and Q50 in their segments.
  • Pricing for NYS is posted below the main infiniti pricing on our sheet.
  • NO QX80 at this time. We emptied our dealers out last month.
  • Home delivery is available at a reasonable fee.

Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.us or text us at 732-779-2587.

4/16 - Infiniti qx60 Pure $399 plus taxes fees and MSD w conquest + loyalty. Cheapest luxury 3 row out there

Home delivery available for a small fee. Text us at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.us

4/24 - this is a one car deal. calc below includes $1500 infiniti loyalty + 1k conquest (pretty much every lux brand and others). There are MSDs included for non-nys buyers.

QX50 LUXE AWD - $374 plus taxes fees and MSD

Text us at 732-779-2587 to lock in!

5/1 - Infiniti has a sizable improvement on QX60 Luxe and all QX50 trims for May. Grab em while we have em. Calcs below include $1500 Inf loyalty + $1k conquest

1. QX60 Luxe $60k msrp $399 plus taxes fees and MSD
  1. QX50 Luxe $49k msrp $379 plus taxes fees and MSD

FOR NYS REGISTRATION:

1. QX60 LUXE $478 plus taxes and fees
  1. QX50 Luxe $440 plus taxes and fees

A few more models are updated on www.aronchi.us (where you can also submit an inquiry).

Our dealer provides free home delivery w a lease return or you can pick up in store.

Text us at 732-779-2587!

We are also running very low on vision package qx60 luxes. We have bose cars, butu very vew w vision + bose. If you want a vision pack car, please do not wait.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

5/21 - We have a good amount of QX80 SENSORY trims only. No rebates required on these. Calcs below have MSD. If you are in NYS, no MSD so your payment would be about $130/month more.

$93k MSRP 10k miles / 21 months (extend to 24 months) - $737 plus taxes fees and MSD

Text us at 732-779-2587 to inquire.

2 Likes

Im interested to see if come nov/dec time these will be ever further discounted (they were last year if Im not wrong) as to make way for the 25s coming out later in the summer